In what order would you rank Mark Waugh,V.V.S.Laxman and Inzamam Ul Haq?

In what order would you rank Mark Waugh,V.V.S.Laxman and Inzamam Ul Haq?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. In what order would you rank Mark Waugh,V.V.S.Laxman and Inzamam Ul Haq?

• Inzamam,Waugh,Laxman
    • Waugh,Inzamam,Laxman
    • Laxman,Waugh,Inzamam

Three of the most flamboyant batsmen of recent times were Mark Waugh,Inzamam Ul Haq and V.V.S.Laxman.All 3 posesesd talent in regions of the sublime.Inzy has supreme reflexes and power while Waugh and V.V.S.took artistry in batting to it's supreme depth and were the epitome of elegance..All 3 could turn a game 180 degrees with their dazzling strokeplay and all were masters of genuine pace,relishing fast tracks.All of them played outstanding match-wining knocks in run chases and proved their prowess on bad wickets.At their best they challenged the supremacy of the greatest of batsmen.

Technically Mark Waugh stood out and to me was the most complete of the trio.Few batsmen ever blended domination of bowling with such grace and technical correctness.Statistically Inzy was the best of the pack scoring 25 centuries and averaging around 50 with the best average in games won.At their best V.V.S. was at the top of the pedestal scoring arguably the best century of all time versus Australia in Kolkata in 2001 ,playing the best innings in wins in run -chases and participating most in the best match-winning partnerships.He also took batting artistry to regions of divinty.Mark has the best record in South Africa ,Inzy was the epitome of consistency in West Indies while V.V.S was outstanding against.Australia.Laxman was however not at his best in England like Inzamam or Waugh.Inzy was statistically not at his best against the best teams of his days or in South Africa and Australia.

With a gun on my head my order would be Inzamam,Mark Waugh and Laxman .

Edited by Harsh Thakor

Has to be Waugh, Laxman and then Inzimam. 

I wonder how @Harsh Thakor is calling mark Waugh technically beautiful to watch. His batting was ugly but supremely effective. HIs captaincy, his part time bowling adds to his persona. 

Laxman scored against the best in test cricket. 

Inzy is a genuine Pakistan great, however not in the same league as Waugh or Laxman

8 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I wonder how @Harsh Thakor is calling mark Waugh technically beautiful to watch. His batting was ugly but supremely effective. HIs captaincy, his part time bowling adds to his persona. 

Inzy is a genuine Pakistan great, however not in the same league as Waugh or Laxman

Are you confusing Waugh brothers?

Laxman, Inzy, Waugh in tests

Waugh should have been much better with his ability.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:38 PM, Rightarmfast said:

Why Inzy not in the same league with his great record as a match-winner and against pace?I still feel Mark Waugh posessed supreme elegance and immaculate batting technique.