All time Fastest Pace Bowling All Rounder.

Nikola

Fastest Pace Bowling All Rounder  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest Pace Bowling All Rounder

• Andrew Flintoff
    • Lance Klusener
    • Keith Miller
    • Jacques Kallis
    • Imran Khan
    • Mike Procter

Rules: 

•  Must have played Test cricket.
  •  I am talking about avg pace not fastest ball they bowled in their career.
  •  Not considering pace from t20 formats

I am not going to include likes of Andre Russel or t20 stars. Botham was quick in his first few years but declined badly. Kapil was quick for first 2 years but same case as botham. Hadlee was medium pacer. I actually think Keith Miller could have been fastest & best pace all rounder to ever play cricket (140+ avg pace) but i haven't seen him and i doubt many would have seen him as well. Kallis & Klusener were really quick in their first few years. Klusener bowled around 150 in 1997/08 but his pace dipped alot. Shane Watson, Stokes could have been included.

My personal choice is Flintoff who was quickest pace bowling all rounder i have seen. He was bowling 145+ kph easily in his last series.

Discuss guys!

Edited by Nikola
26 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Flintoff, 152kph in ashes no other mentioned in op came close to his speeds.

I mentioned which ever all round i know or have watched. If you know anyone who came close to flintoff then you can suggest it. Klusener bowled 150 in his first few series. Keith Miller was quick as well but he was too old for video footages.

If Lance Kluesener and Jacques Kallis are being mentioned, then I wonder why the OP hasnt mentioned Chris Cairns? Cairns used to bowl lively and used to touch 145 at times.

Neil Johnson from Zimbabwe was pretty quick too. I think he could touch in excess of 145 often and was good with the bat.

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

If Lance Kluesener and Jacques Kallis are being mentioned, then I wonder why the OP hasnt mentioned Chris Cairns? Cairns used to bowl lively and used to touch 145 at times.

Neil Johnson from Zimbabwe was pretty quick too. I think he could touch in excess of 145 often and was good with the bat.

Andy blignaut did touch 145 often, don't rememberJohnson doing it.

17 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Kluesener bowled 150 at start of career. I have seen kallis bowl pretty quick at start of his career as well and he was 135+ till the time of his retirement. I was going to add cairns but i haven't watched alot of him.

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Yeah, he is just starting out  .... and has to reach his potential too 

I doubt with that action he will be as quick as flintoff was. His bowling action isn't really going to have him long career as well but i guess if we talk about fastest pace bowling all rounder for India then he might be at top. Kapil was more of 130 - 135 and Irfan too was 133-135 at start. Hardik can avg 136 - 140 easily right now.

37 minutes ago, maniac said:

I will go with Kallis. One of the greatest test batsman of all time who can bowl at 140+ no brainer.

He had no aura or swag but if you look at his both batting & bowling it's really rare to find some kind of player who can do it. His bowling is way underrated due to his batting but i think if he had bit more aura & attitude he could have been best cricketer of all time or maybe he already is. The biggest reason of him being underrated is impact & his attitude.