A question for British folks in ICF!

MechEng

Sadly Channel 4 have blocked access to the video in UK

I presume you're watching some comedy show where things are exaggerated for entertainment purposes. You get a mix of people everywhere. I wouldn't really say we're socially awkward, more like people like to do their own thing. But then that's probably a more London generalisation as people are more friendly to strangers in other parts of the country (as long as they're not foreign looking)

6 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Sadly Channel 4 have blocked access to the video in UK

I presume you're watching some comedy show where things are exaggerated for entertainment purposes. You get a mix of people everywhere. I wouldn't really say we're socially awkward, more like people like to do their own thing. But then that's probably a more London generalisation as people are more friendly to strangers in other parts of the country (as long as they're not foreign looking)

It's a Netflix series! - Very British Problems. All famous British personalities like Grace Dent, some footballer, barronness Trumpington and even Andrew Flintoff have discussed common British habits!  For example not able to do small talk, extreme politeness, extreme individualism and privacy. It's a nice series but wanted to know whether  common Brits are actually that phlegmatic.

18 hours ago, MechEng said:

It's a Netflix series! - Very British Problems. All famous British personalities like Grace Dent, some footballer, barronness Trumpington and even Andrew Flintoff have discussed common British habits!  For example not able to do small talk, extreme politeness, extreme individualism and privacy. It's a nice series but wanted to know whether  common Brits are actually that phlegmatic.

I'll try checking it out on Netflix