zen

1st T20. Ind vs Aus at Vizag

Starts at 8 30 AM EST Feb 24 so might watch it :dance:

On paper, Ind could be seen as “ahead”. On field, I would rate it anybody’s game as 1 good performance can swing fortunes in T20 

Preferred 11 

Pant

KL

Kohli

Shankar

DK

Dhoni 

Krunal

Markande 

Yadav / Kaul 

Chahal 

Bumrah 

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what is the point of international t20s really. most irritating when you think there is international cricket and it turns out t20. phuk.

That  topic is water under the bridge now .... might as well enjoy the show :lol:

Less than 24 hours to go and there is no preview on cricinfo. I found one on cricbuzz, which has the probably 11 below:

Probable XI: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), KL Rahul/Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Rishabh Pant, Krunal Pandya, Vijay Shankar, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah 

Basically, the guys out there think Ind will go with a bowler short, with Shankar batting at #8 :lol:

9 hours ago, zen said:

Starts at 8 30 AM EST Feb 24 so might watch it :dance:

On paper, Ind could be seen as “ahead”. On field, I would rate it anybody’s game as 1 good performance can swing fortunes in T20 

Preferred 11 

Pant

KL

Kohli

Shankar

DK

Dhon

Krunal

Markande 

Yadav / Kaul 

Chahal 

Bumrah 

Good XI.. For a change looks refreshing without Rohit/Dhawan on the top in T20s..

5 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Chalo subhe subhe Garam chai, garam kutta aur garam Taraa. ODIs dekhna mushkil hoga, highlights dekhate hain taarewale?

Haa dikhate hai. Aajkal news channel be free hai garamtaarein pe 24*7 live stream from India.  sahi hindi news comedy channels hai Woh. Kabhi lagana time apss ke liye. 

These are T20 matches, Kohli must test the bench and give opportunities to other players to trial for the WC.

Im fine for him to keep the WC team for the 5 ODIS v Aust.

4 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Haa dikhate hai. Aajkal news channel be free hai garamtaarein pe 24*7 live stream from India.  sahi hindi news comedy channels hai Woh. Kabhi lagana time apss ke liye. 

News channel highlights are probably not very long. I was hoping to see 20-30 minute highlights. ODIs start at 1-00 am local time which means I have to miss work the next day ... not happening unless it is a weekend.

Edited by Audiophile

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

What is the point of Dhoni here? He is going to play the full IPL anyway and ODI series. In t20  India should use all the youngsters who could be selected as back ups. 

Never going to happen. So no point discussing

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

What is the point of Dhoni here? He is going to play the full IPL anyway and ODI series. In t20  India should use all the youngsters who could be selected as back ups. 

msk.jpg.2aae84c5e452f3db2f9246a2e905bea7.jpg

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Saving his ODI spot. Just in case DK/Pant may have a few outstanding games as WK-Bat in the middle order in his absence.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Which channel in UK?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hotstar it looks like. Sky have lost all rights it would seem and not told anyone. Won't be surprised if they don't show the IPL as well. 

Hotstar it looks like. Sky have lost all rights it would seem and not told anyone. Won't be surprised if they don't show the IPL as well. 
Pathetic from sky. If they lost right, who got it then?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Hotstar not working?

This is hotstar app streaming in US on Apple TV. Working but pic quality worst of between espn+ and Willow. They are not broadcasting full HD and applying high compression to keep bit rates low.