Bunty Sajdeh- The super selector

sandsaims

CoA is desperate for power..
If they actually try to curb/reign in BCCI and make it accountable , all the politicians regardless of backgrounds will eat them up.
So they are letting Bunty(rumours say Anushka and his bro are involved too) in taking decisions because he comes with strong political/underground mafia links.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Not sure if you follow domestic cricket, else you would not be saying so. He failed but the way he bowled after coming back from Aus, he deserved to play, definitely ahead of the other seamer Kaul.

Hasnt exactly done well in Limited over cricket and even in international cricket he was a disaster in the test he played in Australia. Also, coming back to first class cricket, Kerala and Utarakhand are not exactly strong batting units.

Would Rahane have gotten the long rope if he wasnt with Sajdeh?
Would Rohit keep coming back into the test team if he was not Sajdeh's broter-in-law?

Rohit has other political powers too.
He is Devendra Fadvanis's friend and is a close confidante of Sharad Pawar too

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

I think he is from Dilli too. Share it with me if you get his number. Can’t find how to apply for BCCI job on LinkedIn.

Sure, by the way for the record, poor guy gets doomed everytime when india loses.

I would hold on to profanity against him for now.  If he gets me into some plate league or any Ranji division team, then I am going to ask for him to replace Srini Mama.