Who Plays/played best Reverse sweep shot?

Legend

i dont wanna make this a poll as i guess mutliple options arent available and their are lot of candidates for such term. i feel TendulkaR, Andy Flower, Jonty Rhodes, Kevin Peterson are the best i have seen.. Tendulkar has played alot, kp has played some recently, Jonty Rhodes played those regularly, he was one class act... and Andy Flower used to play some great reversesweep every third game, very precious player for zim too...

Re: Who Plays/played best Reverse sweep shot? hmm mouni, i was always ready to answer this question, i knew some one gonna say this, and this makes me think u never watched India vs england odi series which India won last year.. in that he played those reverse sweeps like 5-10 times... also pakistan vs england.. peterson played those... i dont blindly pick players by just one great stuff they do..

Re: Who Plays/played best Reverse sweep shot? Andy Flower was the best exponent of the sweep shot - without a shadow of a doubt. This is also reflected by his exemplary record vs India (and particularly IN India). Amongst Indians, Tendulkar is obviously the best. Marcus Trescothick is also a very underrated player of the sweep-shot; he uses it to great effect. Hayden plays it extremely well too.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Who Plays/played best Reverse sweep shot? Dravid doesn't play it that often but have seen him play one and trust me it was as clean as it could get, others play it more often but look like labouring through it and it seldom is clean as whistle like conventional sweep.

Re: Who Plays/played best Reverse sweep shot? Sachin dosent play it often too.. loved what he did in the ranji match... paddlesweeped the bowler for 4, so he put square leg a bit finer... then conventionally sweeped him for 4 square of the fielder.. then the bowler put 2 fielders there.. 1 fine leg, and a square leg.. sachin gave himself room outside the leg stump, and cover drove him for 4. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: in sweeps and reverse sweeps. no1 beats andy flower :hic: not even Sachin