2nd T20. Ind vs Aus at B'luru

zen

8.30 AM EST on Feb 27 

Action shifts to B'luru where traditionally runs flow like someone forgot to turn off the water tap. After bowlers clicked at Vizag, may be the time for batsmen to click. Expecting Aus to put up a better show with the bat. May be time for Finch and Maxwell to come to the party together 

Ind's T20 Squad does not have many options (from cricbuzz):

Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Krunal Pandya, Vijay Shankar, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mayank Markande 

Aus T20 Squad:

Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, D Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Peter Handscomb, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa

Tired of watching Tuktuk Sharma at the top and Dhoni in the lower-middle :yawn2:  .... Only interest is if Ind tries something new like opening with KL-Pant. May be bring Shankar in too  

Aus can consider bringing in Lyon, Marsh, Usman, Carey, etc. if required 

Wow that good quality gif was originally posted by @Cricketics . that's where it can be traced back to.

Tics your best post on this forum handsdown  :hail:

I owe you atleast 5 great posts likes going forward.  Even better I will cheerlead for the next 5 dilli players you pick alongside you or ask @Global.Baba to stay away from them. whatever you prefer.

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, maniac said:

Wow that good quality gif was originally posted by @Cricketics . that's where it can be traced back to.

Tics your best post on this forum handsdown  :hail:

I owe you atleast 5 great posts likes going forward.  Even better I will cheerlead for the next 5 dilli players you pick alongside you or ask @Global.Baba to stay away from them. whatever you prefer.

Saleh kaha kaha se dhoond raha hai purani post and tag kar rah hai lol.