Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

16 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

the fact that their AD did not pick it up and fire any anti aircraft missiles itself is a huge failure on their part. 

They flew low to avoid their anti aircraft systems ...acc to news.

Not 1 or 2.....a dozen of them .

Looks like the movies showing pak forces as nincumpoops is not too far from truth.

Bas terrorist ko train kar bhejna aata hai .

Khud apne haatho bas surrender hota hai.

5 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

1. Their anti air missile defense systems were tested by this attack and they have failed.

2. The response time of their air force or defense too was checked and they have failed as well to retaliate before our warplanes reached back in India.

Looks like ISI is the only competent part of their force.

2 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

For Pakistani who say no bombs were dropped, aren't you all concerned at all about Hindustani jets breaching your airspace, taking a stroll and returning back with no casualties? 

If a robber invades my home robs and get away with my stuff and all his weapons while my security guard is sleeping then I'll be mad and fire him.But if robber invades finds the guard ready drops his weapons and run away without my stuff. I know who was found alert and who failed in robbery.

2 minutes ago, Aiden said:

If a robber invades my home robs and get away with my stuff and all his weapons while my security guard is sleeping then I'll be mad and fire him.But if robber invades finds the guard ready drops his weapons and run away without my stuff. I know who was found alert and who failed in robbery.

Are you seriously defending Jaish e Mohammed terrorists? This was not even Pakistan army.

25 minutes ago, Aiden said:

robber came in all the way past PoK and into KP. by that time, he could have looted your whole house, go back to his own house to sleep, and then came back and rob you again and you still wouldn't have no clue.