Latest updates from Indian & Pakistan current situation !!

test fan

#Pakistan has declared a red alert aka a war-level readiness alert for next 48 hours. Also #India has moved naval assets to #Karachi.
Quote Tweet
Aurora Intel

@AuroraIntel
Unconfirmed reports that Pakistan has declared a Red Alert (war-level) for the next 48 hours. #India #Pakistan
12:16 AM · Feb 28, 2019 ·

14 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:
#Pakistan has declared a red alert aka a war-level readiness alert for next 48 hours. Also #India has moved naval assets to #Karachi.
Quote Tweet
Aurora Intel

@AuroraIntel
Unconfirmed reports that Pakistan has declared a Red Alert (war-level) for the next 48 hours. #India #Pakistan
12:16 AM · Feb 28, 2019 ·

Thanks. Keep posting 

13 hours ago, Jatboy said:

I hope not. I am done with this. So many innocent people will die on both sides. 

war is inevitable ... :dontknow:

13 hours ago, test fan said:

Guys I get some feeling we angeged then in all front vai navy ,army, Airforce to choke them ,them attack this Pakistani by airforce .if anyone don't know about Indian Navy then I can remind Indian Navy is 10 times powerful than Pakistan Navy 

you are always welcome ... :two_thumbs_up:

Just now, coffee_rules said:

Looks like Modi is not backing down, full freedom given to Armed forces. Even Navy is preparing. With Intl support, there will be some that Pak will have to pay. They are financially down, can't sustain a prolonged limited war. 

Any chance this will escalate further?will there be   Iran’s entry into the picture any time.

Clearly they have a score to settle as well.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Any chance this will escalate further?will there be   Iran’s entry into the picture any time.

Clearly they have a score to settle as well.

It will unfold in the next couple of days, there is mobilization on both sides, Imran Khan will have to first return the captured pilot, else it will escalate quicker. There is enough political will now, Armed forces have the will and ability as always, only the political leadership was lacking for any pre-emptive strike. 

Just now, Jatboy said:

This doesn’t make sense if India will escalate it for sure why would Pakistan return the Pilot. They will try to extract as much as possible from him.

Sorry WC Abhi , you and your family is going through so much atm. God bless you. 

There are International laws (Geneva convention) for POWs. They can't keep them. Even in 1999 during Kargil war, the pilot was returned. Even now, they will have to. What will they extract, wing commanders are low hanging fruit, they can extract only body fluids from him.

11 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Correct me If I am wrong isn’t WC Abhi father held a big position in IAF at one point? This could go in favor or against WC Abhi.  This makes captain Abhi a high value POW. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/02/27/pakistan-violated-geneva-conventions-by-tweeting-video-captured-indian-pilot-expert-says/?utm_term=.a5ef8e9efdbb

Read this further. 

37 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

There are International laws (Geneva convention) for POWs. They can't keep them. Even in 1999 during Kargil war, the pilot was returned. Even now, they will have to. What will they extract, wing commanders are low hanging fruit, they can extract only body fluids from him.

Correct me if I am wrong. This is not a war, so no POWs unless Pakistan announces he will be treated like a POW. Has either India or Pak announced him as a POW. India has said MIA and Pakistan has said will be treated with respect. POW brings international laws into play