Imran Khan, Do one thing more

test fan

Highly professional press conference by our chiefs.

1. Called out on the bluffs by Pak - 3 AF pilots were reduced to 2 then 1.

2. All three fronts are on high alert. There is still crossfire violations as we talk, across the LOC.

3. Happy to hear about the release of Abhinandan. We don't consider it as a goodwill gesture. We consider it as a gesture in accordance with Geneva convention.

4. Showed evidence that Pak's f16 was destroyed. 

5. Intended target was destroyed (JeM). Proof of the same will be shared as and when the government/authorities deems necessary.

6. Pak did the escalation by trying to target military assets, but failed.

1 minute ago, The Dark Horse said:

2. All three fronts are on high alert. There is still crossfire violations as we talk, across the LOC.

3. Happy to hear about the release of Abhinandan. We don't consider it as a goodwill gesture. We consider it as a gesture in accordance with Geneva convention.

5. Intended target was destroyed (JeM). Proof of the same will be shared as and when the government/authorities deems necessary.

Similar to what many have been saying here 

Just now, Jatboy said:

If you didn’t get what I said  then what’s the point of you writing 7 lines trying to back your point and discrediting mine? 

Now you are saying it’s a win for both sides? Trust me this won’t go well with your fellow colleagues because to them it’s a Modi victory

I am saying both can spin this as victories even though it is not for either sides. I am specifically talking about the Abhinandan situation.

You said Pak is going to use pictures of captured WC as a slap on Modi but they cannot because they are violating Geneva convention and trey realized this yesterday.

Abhinandan getting captured was neither his fault nor Modi’s. 

1 minute ago, The Dark Horse said:

That was the smartest answer by the AVM. Journo was trying to lure him to say that IAF is grateful to Pakistani PM. :phehe:

5 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

But for some fools on this forum this is all about pr battle and Imran has won it comprehensively. What a shame :facepalm:

IK only release him because he is scared of another retaliation from India which might lead to war. Considering Pak's weak economy, they wont be able to sustain war for more than a week and may eventually lose POK. Hence he is acting all peace and nice. But then again, few posters are too naive.

#DarrGayaImran

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

But then again there are Indians creating threads on Pakistani forums titled as "Ineptness of IAF" therefore the possibility of op being Indian cannot be ruled out.

Imagine how shameless can one be , degrading our armed forced on enemy sites just to score a few brownie points.

I think both testfan and jatboy are Indians but the Rajdeep Barkha types. I have seen them post before in other topics . 

54 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

I am only just back from a ban but here's some more gratuitous advice for mods, have some sense of partiality in such times and change the thread title. Don't be beholden to appearing 'impartial' for its own sake.

Sorry if some people sentiment hurt but m only talking about imran Khan not about their army which have most power