Imran Khan, Do one thing more

test fan

12 minutes ago, test fan said:

@velu look at people recation they only want war but not peice they don't know war only can destroy more us than Pakistan our economy fall behind which is now increase day by day .we want United Nations permanent member seat ,NSG etc if war happen we will not get what we want .

there is no need for any conventional war , we already given a statement by crossing beyond PoK ..

hope sanity prevails 

1 minute ago, velu said:

there is no need for any conventional war , we already given a statement by crossing beyond PoK ..

hope sanity prevails 

Abhinandan went in Effed them right in Arsehole of Pakistani pilot. Vaporised him, And now these beggars were forced to release beacuse Modi didnt picked the call.

Called everyone, Imran felt it yesterday evening itself cos it was so big it started hurting badly.

2 minutes ago, velu said:

no mod powers ..

i am with OP ..

see IK clearly wont this round ..  

why do you want to blame IK if he is ready to return him ?

Read the outsider perception. He had to do it to avoud escalation. No grand gesture. With air strikes, world knows Pak started with JEM attack. So it goes on. 

6 minutes ago, velu said:

no mod powers ..

i am with OP ..

see IK clearly wont this round ..  

why do you want to blame IK if he is ready to return him ?

See , who reacted to your posts. Trump said, Good news yet to come. I still hope we continue the heat till Abhinandan is released and force Pakistan for damages/compensatin  of Mig-21 and bombing

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Read the outsider perception. He had to do it to avoud escalation. No grand gesture. With air strikes, world knows Pak started with JEM attack. So it goes on. 

genuine or not , this is the best solution for him to avoid escalation .. 

we cant blame him for playing his cards better 

4 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Imran Khan has totally outclassed Modi in this episode. Interesting thing is Modi who is a PR hungry machine must be having tough time as Imran has come up as winner and a leader  in this and Modi as Booth Manager #Meraboothsabsemazboot 

One is going about his business, other is desperately giving missed calls before 5pm deadline and impotently buckled under pressure. Ghanta magnanimous.

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Guy first if u know in war nobody winner all are loser then u can understand , ask a mother whose son on border what  going on with her  .I'm also favour of killing terrorist organisation but it's not easy to go all out war there is hundred more way to do it .and i hope we can do it .

Edited by test fan

1 minute ago, mishra said:

See , who reacted to your posts. Trump said, Good news yet to come. I still hope we continue the heat till Abhinandan is released and force Pakistan for damages/compensatin  of Mig-21 and bombing

probably we git green signal from trump & co before we went inside pakistan .. he tweeted abt it earlier as well 

4 minutes ago, velu said:

probably we git green signal from trump & co before we went inside pakistan .. he tweeted abt it earlier as well 

I have absolutely no doubt about it. He would have been brought in confidence and may have disclosed us the co-ordinates. Rest job would have been done by our sattelites

3 minutes ago, test fan said:

Guy first if u know in war nobody winner all are loser then u can understand , ask a mother whose son on border what  going on with her  .I'm also favour of killing terrorist organisation but it's not easy to go all out war there is hundred more way to do it .and we hope we can do it .

You tell the same things to mothers of our armed forces who died to terrorists blinded. by hoor fetish. India did go after only terrorists, You/Pak started the war by targetting our military. Give the mombatti peacenik speech to your ISI Army.  Your mancrush Imran did what he was forced to do, nothing selfless about it.

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You tell the same things to mothers of our armed forces who died to terrorists blinded. by hoor fetish. India did go after only terrorists, You/Pak started the war by targetting our military. Give the mombatti peacenik speech to your ISI Army.  Your mancrush Imran did what he was forced to do, nothing selfless about it.

dude .. if we go inside pakistan , their army will also be forced to act ..

PAF done some symbolic raids and nothing more 

53 minutes ago, Captain said:

You are too naive if you think he did it as a goodwill gesture. The Geneva convention agreements, International pressure and escalation by our armed forces all but cornered him. He had no other choice but to hand over our Wing commander (Very happy for him and his family btw).

A true goodwill gesture would be handing over the likes of "Masood Azhar" to us and then cracking down on their terrorist buddies. The day Pakistan Governement stops providing safe havens is the day i'll truly believe that they want peace. I have a prediction that Paksitan will continue sponsoring terrorists as usual once this incident is forgotten by the general public.

This is nothing but a PR stunt.

Its a PR stunt, but a good one.  Pakistan have made up some ground in perception management after the initial humiliation.  The current status allows them to pretend to be 'peace loving' etc.  I expect the Indian government to keep the pressure going until tangible steps are taken by PakMil on the terrorism question.

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Although Madan is a DC based analyst, that's not really an "outsider" perception.  

22 minutes ago, test fan said:

Guy first if u know in war nobody winner all are loser then u can understand , ask a mother whose son on border what  going on with her  .I'm also favour of killing terrorist organisation but it's not easy to go all out war there is hundred more way to do it .and i hope we can do it .

This guy is a genius. We need to get him to head RAW before Uncle Sam offers him CIA chief post.

Edited by Number