test fan

Imran Khan, Do one thing more

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Either Imran and Pak army were under a lot of pressure from Saudis and China because these guys have business interests here and a war like situation makes them lose money

or

They themselves realized they cannot sustain this.

Either ways this is not because Imran Khan is some angel.

However credit where due he  is getting a good PR spin here and our chewts on this side helping his case

It is usual Pak policy. PM talks peace, Army attacks (Kargil for e.g. after bus to Lahore) .... They keep making fools out of others 

2 minutes ago, chewy said:

Not sure of.previous aggression between India - Pak

But with advent of social.media, the bombing of Balakot by India Air Force and naval power has rattled many pakistanis, for the first time.they have realised this isn't a soft India, 

This a second bombing in their territory by India in as many years, attack by a sovereign country  

In cricketing terms, this is a 2003 WC India crushing Pak moment.

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Buddy, as I said stop adverstising yourself as fools (and try to drag others to your low level) Everyone knows the strikes were authorized by Modi .... and you want to tell others, what he should be doing or not when he knows more about the issues and gives a Go or a No-Go 

Note that I don’t support any political parties .... I somewhat respect Modi mainly because he is the best option and different from standard politicians 

Alot of these ordinary pakistanis and sympathisers in India have been rattled, they realise the next bombing could be over their headsn in Karachi and Lahore

And that's why a rush this nonsense peace offering

India doesn't need to turn this into a war, but precedent has been set, if terrorists backed by Pak attack India, India as sovereign country will enter Pak territory and carry out bombings and there is nothing any global power can do

And that's what has rattled these Pakistanis 

8 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Irony in this post is spilling out of this thread.  Fools and low levels words are reserved for modi fans. Either you guys are not paid enough or not trained enough because you guys know either call the other person as Pakistani anti national or start scaring them with being personal with them.

You are saying “I some what respect modi” and then trying put your point across that he is the best option.  Yes he is different from standard politics because first time ever a PM has put BoothMazbooti over DeshMazbooti when the country was in a conflict and this person didn’t even name WC Abhinandan once in his long speech. 

Mark my words on his return Modi will be taking selfie with WC Abhi and posting them on Twitter for a cheap PR. 

No time for haters! .... and I hope he tweets such pictures so haters like you can take their selfies with their mouth foaming :rofl: .... whom are you trying to fool (yourself yes, others no) :facepalm:

that you have to support Imran, PM of the country that authorizes killing of Ind forces, vs Modi, who authorized action against such elements, shows where your priorities lie 

Edited by zen

Just now, zen said:

No time for haters! .... and I hope he tweets such pictures so haters like you can take their selfies with their mouth foaming :rofl: .... whom are you trying to fool (yourself yes, others no) :facepalm:

Not fair calling him Pakistani, we have to live with the bitter truth that we have Indians like  Rajdeep, Sagarika and their ilk amongst us.

41 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

We didn't go there to party. After JeM accepted their part, we jad to go there to see their camps. Why did they retaliate if we just felled some trees there?. Symbolic raids dont come into territory with fighter jets trying to bomb military establishments. We had to fight back. 

their logic also holds ..

india crossed into pakistan .. so they have rights to enter india..

our army expected this as well and is prepared for it 

2 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Why would you have time for haters because you get paid for showing love for Modi. 

When he take those selfies and put on Twitters Pakistanis will be posting his pics when he was under their possession. This will be a slap on this PM who didn’t take his name once from public platform  but busy in BoothMazbooti. 

In a fool’s world, everyone is getting paid :rolleyes:

Just now, Jatboy said:

Why would you have time for haters because you get paid for showing love for Modi. 

When he take those selfies and put on Twitters Pakistanis will be posting his pics when he was under their possession. This will be a slap on this PM who didn’t take his name once from public platform  but busy in BoothMazbooti. 

I am sorry what are you trying to say? You know that Pakistanis by posting pictures of the captured solider is violating a lot of laws right?

Are you seriously comparing the 2? By the way peace gesture or whatever it is, we are getting our soldier back without any negotiating tactics, win-win for both sides from a PR perspective regardless of what the actual truth is. 

Highly professional press conference by our chiefs.

1. Called out on the bluffs by Pak - 3 AF pilots were reduced to 2 then 1.

2. All three fronts are on high alert. There is still crossfire violations as we talk, across the LOC.

3. Happy to hear about the release of Abhinandan. We don't consider it as a goodwill gesture. We consider it as a gesture in accordance with Geneva convention.

4. Showed evidence that Pak's f16 was destroyed. 

5. Intended target was destroyed (JeM). Proof of the same will be shared as and when the government/authorities deems necessary.

6. Pak did the escalation by trying to target military assets, but failed.

1 minute ago, The Dark Horse said:

2. All three fronts are on high alert. There is still crossfire violations as we talk, across the LOC.

3. Happy to hear about the release of Abhinandan. We don't consider it as a goodwill gesture. We consider it as a gesture in accordance with Geneva convention.

5. Intended target was destroyed (JeM). Proof of the same will be shared as and when the government/authorities deems necessary.

Similar to what many have been saying here 

Just now, Jatboy said:

If you didn’t get what I said  then what’s the point of you writing 7 lines trying to back your point and discrediting mine? 

Now you are saying it’s a win for both sides? Trust me this won’t go well with your fellow colleagues because to them it’s a Modi victory

I am saying both can spin this as victories even though it is not for either sides. I am specifically talking about the Abhinandan situation.

You said Pak is going to use pictures of captured WC as a slap on Modi but they cannot because they are violating Geneva convention and trey realized this yesterday.

Abhinandan getting captured was neither his fault nor Modi’s. 

1 minute ago, The Dark Horse said:

That was the smartest answer by the AVM. Journo was trying to lure him to say that IAF is grateful to Pakistani PM. :phehe:

5 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

But for some fools on this forum this is all about pr battle and Imran has won it comprehensively. What a shame :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

7. Pakistani airspace continues to be a blackhole. Check out flightradar24.com

Edited by sarchasm

IK only release him because he is scared of another retaliation from India which might lead to war. Considering Pak's weak economy, they wont be able to sustain war for more than a week and may eventually lose POK. Hence he is acting all peace and nice. But then again, few posters are too naive.

#DarrGayaImran

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, zen said:

This is an anti-Ind thread in a time like this .... and when anyone with half a brain will not trust Pakistani establishments 

Let this viewpoint stay. A lot of idiots saying the same thing on this side, so hopefully a lot of myths get busted here.

But then again there are Indians creating threads on Pakistani forums titled as "Ineptness of IAF" therefore the possibility of op being Indian cannot be ruled out.

Imagine how shameless can one be , degrading our armed forced on enemy sites just to score a few brownie points.

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

But then again there are Indians creating threads on Pakistani forums titled as "Ineptness of IAF" therefore the possibility of op being Indian cannot be ruled out.

Imagine how shameless can one be , degrading our armed forced on enemy sites just to score a few brownie points.

I think both testfan and jatboy are Indians but the Rajdeep Barkha types. I have seen them post before in other topics . 

54 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

I am only just back from a ban but here's some more gratuitous advice for mods, have some sense of partiality in such times and change the thread title. Don't be beholden to appearing 'impartial' for its own sake.

Sorry if some people sentiment hurt but m only talking about imran Khan not about their army which have most power 

53 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

This thread is a perfect example of PsyOps played by Pakistanis.

It's crystal clear that OP and a certain Jat from Haryana are Pakistanis masquerading as Indians.

Mods should look into this asap.

Oh bhai ab kuch add Kiya h thik hai .mera anti India koi sentiment Ni h but I think imran Khan is good person 

33 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I made a correction to the OP replacing "gem" with "JeM" as a joke and I got a trollvote. Definitely Pakistani or Indian libtards

Why people offend to much it's not about anti India threat . come-on just some praise for IK.

6 minutes ago, test fan said:

Why people offend to much it's not about anti India threat . come-on just some praise for IK.

Absolutely.

So what if this is allegedly an Indian forum and dozens of CRPF jawans died on account of a government headed by imran. So *ing what?

Edited by sarchasm

@Jatboy

We are used to a prime minister who after the attack on Taj hotel and the killing in mumbai said " Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism".

The spineless pm and the shameless congress did not have the guts to even point fingers at pakistan.

Now we have someone who has the guts to go into pakistan and bomb terrorist camps.

Forgive us for being a little more patient with him .

1 hour ago, Jatboy said:

Irony in this post is spilling out of this thread.  Fools and low levels words are reserved for modi fans. Either you guys are not paid enough or not trained enough because you guys know either call the other person as Pakistani anti national or start scaring them with being personal with them.

You are saying “I some what respect modi” and then trying put your point across that he is the best option.  Yes he is different from standard politics because first time ever a PM has put BoothMazbooti over DeshMazbooti when the country was in a conflict and this person didn’t even name WC Abhinandan once in his long speech. 

Mark my words on his return Modi will be taking selfie with WC Abhi and posting them on Twitter for a cheap PR. 

Mark my words, jat won't be haryana cm next time as well... Rota reh..

(no offense to non-caste-ist folks over here who happen to be jats).

Imran did nothing special, once these fools decided to parade Abhinandan on camera they committed a Geneva code violation. They would have likely been subject to much diplomatic pressure and/or some sort of sanctions if they didn't return him alive and unharmed. 

Not to mention the MEA put out a statement that our pilot must be returned and is not to be used as a bargaining chip for deescalation. 

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Mark my words, jat won't be haryana cm next time as well... Rota reh..

(no offense to non-caste-ist folks over here who happen to be jats).

Very relevant post that India needs when faced with an external enemy.

But then, i remember that you supported kejriwal once upon a time.

My thumbrule is, never trust any dount who supported Kejriwal even for a day. No matter how 'reformed' now.

4 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Imran did nothing special, once these fools decided to parade Abhinandan on camera they committed a Geneva code violation. They would have likely been subject to much diplomatic pressure and/or some sort of sanctions if they didn't return him alive and unharmed. 

Not to mention the MEA put out a statement that our pilot must be returned and is not to be used as a bargaining chip for deescalation. 

Pissing in your shalwar out of fear is never special.

2 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Very relevant post that India needs when faced with an external enemy.

But then, i remember that you supported kejriwal once upon a time.

My thumbrule is, never trust any dount who supported Kejriwal even for a day. No matter how 'reformed' now.

Good. I am enlightened to know your thumbrule. 

Imran Khan is failing this. In 1971, Pakistan were not pleading once every day to end the war. They ended it only after 93,000 Pakistanis surrendered during the war. Whereas in 2019, Imran Khan is daily sending one request to end this. From his viewpoint , he is justified because he knows this could be much worse given their financial capabilities and strength of India being double in all aspects of army, airforce and naval forces. He is pragmatic here. Modi on the other hand knows that this is the yet another chance to push Pakistan on backfoot (like in 1971) and he wants this to go on until more terrorist camps and terrorists are killed.

43 minutes ago, test fan said:

I wasn't offended moron you were. I posted it as a joke. One little joke against Immy and you went nuts. You have some man crush on Immy. Are you sure your not Manju :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Well pandit ji. You bring caste into this and then call yourself a non casteist ?? 

I don’t think many jats will be left the rate dead bodies are coming in Haryana from kashmir in last few years and especially in last few days. 

I know so many people oppose Modi who are not even from Haryana and are non Jats.

As per your logic I am thankful for their support that they are opposing Modi because they also  want a Jat CM in Haryana. 

But you are the kind of people who even started abusing the widow of shaheed because she said no to war with Pakistan.  

There are shameless people in the world but Modi fans are even beyond that and sorry you are one of them.

Kya baat ho gai dost...aaj lalkara nahi tune :)

Yes, keep on criticising Modi if you want, based on what you think are legit issues.

I have difference of opinion here, but won't bring caste ofcourse... that was just to test you based on our previous little interaction here.

All the best. Btw I am not pandit or anything ... don't believe in caste vaste.

31 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I wasn't offended moron you were. I posted it as a joke. One little joke against Immy and you went nuts. You have some man crush on Immy. Are you sure your not Manju :phehe:

Haha  na Manju hu na Sanju :phehe: I'm test fan 

I have heard Imran Khan's speech in parliament.

what I liked about his speech is

he called the attack in Pulwama a "terrorist" attack and he said there is no "inside job" conspiracies.

Now on the other hand our very own so called liberals and sickulars were supporting conspiracy theories and refusing to use the word terror and terrorism and referring to these terrorists as "separatists" and "militants"

Imran STD Khan > Indian sickulars