Imran Khan, Do one thing more

test fan

53 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

This thread is a perfect example of PsyOps played by Pakistanis.

It's crystal clear that OP and a certain Jat from Haryana are Pakistanis masquerading as Indians.

Mods should look into this asap.

Oh bhai ab kuch add Kiya h thik hai .mera anti India koi sentiment Ni h but I think imran Khan is good person 

33 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I made a correction to the OP replacing "gem" with "JeM" as a joke and I got a trollvote. Definitely Pakistani or Indian libtards

Why people offend to much it's not about anti India threat . come-on just some praise for IK.

@Jatboy

We are used to a prime minister who after the attack on Taj hotel and the killing in mumbai said " Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism".

The spineless pm and the shameless congress did not have the guts to even point fingers at pakistan.

Now we have someone who has the guts to go into pakistan and bomb terrorist camps.

Forgive us for being a little more patient with him .

1 hour ago, Jatboy said:

Irony in this post is spilling out of this thread.  Fools and low levels words are reserved for modi fans. Either you guys are not paid enough or not trained enough because you guys know either call the other person as Pakistani anti national or start scaring them with being personal with them.

You are saying “I some what respect modi” and then trying put your point across that he is the best option.  Yes he is different from standard politics because first time ever a PM has put BoothMazbooti over DeshMazbooti when the country was in a conflict and this person didn’t even name WC Abhinandan once in his long speech. 

Mark my words on his return Modi will be taking selfie with WC Abhi and posting them on Twitter for a cheap PR. 

Mark my words, jat won't be haryana cm next time as well... Rota reh..

(no offense to non-caste-ist folks over here who happen to be jats).

Imran did nothing special, once these fools decided to parade Abhinandan on camera they committed a Geneva code violation. They would have likely been subject to much diplomatic pressure and/or some sort of sanctions if they didn't return him alive and unharmed. 

Not to mention the MEA put out a statement that our pilot must be returned and is not to be used as a bargaining chip for deescalation. 

2 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Very relevant post that India needs when faced with an external enemy.

But then, i remember that you supported kejriwal once upon a time.

My thumbrule is, never trust any dount who supported Kejriwal even for a day. No matter how 'reformed' now.

Good. I am enlightened to know your thumbrule. 

Imran Khan is failing this. In 1971, Pakistan were not pleading once every day to end the war. They ended it only after 93,000 Pakistanis surrendered during the war. Whereas in 2019, Imran Khan is daily sending one request to end this. From his viewpoint , he is justified because he knows this could be much worse given their financial capabilities and strength of India being double in all aspects of army, airforce and naval forces. He is pragmatic here. Modi on the other hand knows that this is the yet another chance to push Pakistan on backfoot (like in 1971) and he wants this to go on until more terrorist camps and terrorists are killed.

2 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Well pandit ji. You bring caste into this and then call yourself a non casteist ?? 

I don’t think many jats will be left the rate dead bodies are coming in Haryana from kashmir in last few years and especially in last few days. 

I know so many people oppose Modi who are not even from Haryana and are non Jats.

As per your logic I am thankful for their support that they are opposing Modi because they also  want a Jat CM in Haryana. 

But you are the kind of people who even started abusing the widow of shaheed because she said no to war with Pakistan.  

There are shameless people in the world but Modi fans are even beyond that and sorry you are one of them.

Kya baat ho gai dost...aaj lalkara nahi tune :)

Yes, keep on criticising Modi if you want, based on what you think are legit issues.

I have difference of opinion here, but won't bring caste ofcourse... that was just to test you based on our previous little interaction here.

All the best. Btw I am not pandit or anything ... don't believe in caste vaste.

I have heard Imran Khan's speech in parliament.

what I liked about his speech is

he called the attack in Pulwama a "terrorist" attack and he said there is no "inside job" conspiracies.

Now on the other hand our very own so called liberals and sickulars were supporting conspiracy theories and refusing to use the word terror and terrorism and referring to these terrorists as "separatists" and "militants"

Imran STD Khan > Indian sickulars

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Awesome Imran Khan. He was a cricketing hero and now  are a hero of peace. Thank you for releasing the Indian soldier. I am so glad for his family, wife, kid and parents. May this sense prevail on both sides. Jai Hind

He had no other option.