A Mig21 Bison bringing down a F16

Stradlater

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Lucky shot like how Hemu got a stray Mughal arrowhead in his eye on the cusp of victory in Panipat-II. No one cared about that and no one should care how this particular event unfolded either. Fukc luck, end result matters especially in the combat arena. 

The fortune favors the brave.

8 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Yeah, but still needs guts. It's like Praveen Kumar trying to bounce out Kevin Pietersen, and is successful in doing so.

Praveen Kumar bounced out Ricky Ponting.  Was a key player in us winning our first ODI series down under.  UP ka goonda bhaiya was a swinging magician before bhuvi. Respeckk!! to Praveen Kumar.

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Lucky shot like how Hemu got a stray Mughal arrowhead in his eye on the cusp of victory in Panipat-II. No one cared about that and no one should care how this particular event unfolded either. Fukc luck, end result matters especially in the combat arena. 

By same token, Pakistan didn't get lucky with WC Abhi's chute floating across LOC.  Such credit works both ways.

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Praveen Kumar bounced out Ricky Ponting.  Was a key player in us winning our first ODI series down under.  UP ka goonda bhaiya was a swinging magician before bhuvi. Respeckk!! to Praveen Kumar.

Yeah, and then he had mental health issues and lost his place to Bhuvi. PK is MIG 21 here to be replaced by Bhuvi a sukhoi or any better aircraft. 

Anyways, I'm digressing here now...:cantstop:

4 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

You can get lucky and escape. But no such thing as got lucky to kill an enemy that way on the run. Needs superhuman skill and courage. Understand what this thread is about instead of nitpicking like Amartya sen's argumentative Indian. There's a time and a place.

Dude, I'm just pointing out that we don't know what happened.  I'm not questioning WC Abhi's bravery or skill.  But jumping to baseless conclusions is silly.  And devalues the actual achievements of our forces.  Excessive cheer-leading and claiming credit for success that may not have happened is not the way to go.  

32 minutes ago, maniac said:

Now compare that to Pak officers who probably start every sentence with bismillah followed by main smjhta hu ki

From what I have heard ,that is not so.

Very religious ones rarely make it to the top there.

They are very concious of the army being taken over by the religious fundoos and ending their good life as the rulers.

They use religion to their advantage to brainwash and send proxy fighters against us and others. Ek teer se do shikar.

I dont know how old are you really KBW. If you are a kid then you can ignore my post and carry on with whatever you are trying to do. If you have 40 and above read.

Did you ever accept the fact that 10 terrorists who attacked many indian civilian places at the same time in 2008 directly came from Pakistani? Do you agree that they were Pakistani? Yes or No is enough for me. Not may-be type of answers. If your answer is anything other than clear "Yes", I will assume your answer is negative. Take couple of days to answer that but be mindful that you are reading this text means you have accepted your age as a matured individual. 

Edited by beetle

1 hour ago, velu said:

bhai .. f16 too is outdated 

smartass guys gave licensing deal to us , but we rejected 

Not state of the art, but upgraded f16s are multi purpose workhorses of many air forces including usaf. Same with upgraded mirage 2k, works just fine in most cases. Not as advanced as Rafale or eurofighter but does most things.

5th gen is another story, very expensive & supposedly quite stealthy.

21 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

F16 is defintely better than MiG series. I guess F16 is better than Mirage as well.

Mig 29 or mirage 2k are comparable to f16, all middle weight multiroles.

F15 is the real badass from what I've read, never been shot down by an enemy aircraft, maybe because it didn't go head to head with the Su-27 series, both of which are heavy air superiority fighters.