Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stradlater

A Mig21 Bison bringing down a F16

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Imagine the beizzati. Well done to IAF and it's pilots.

How inept Pakistani pilots can be lol?

It's like a Hero Honda Splendor beating Suzuki Hayabusa.

This is also a lesson for Ghaddar Indians questioning the capabilities of IAF on enemy forums.

Jai Hind! 

the way it should be seen is this.

 

How difficult is it to create competent pilots like these, when a professional force like paf is not able to match it and what are we doing, we are putting them in a mig 21 a fcuking 1950 relic that should have been decommissioned a decade back and pitting it against a 4th gen f16. How pathetic are Indian politicians, and cong chews are still saying rafale is scam etc with out any clear proof. What a **** nation really, imagine what the same pilots would have done in a MMRCA ? imagine Abhinandan in a Rafale or even mig 35 or a F 18. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Wing Commander Abhinandan , the nation salutes you. You were quite remarkable during the whole trial and kept your cool like its expected from a IAF man.

You made us proud sir. You are a hero.

Chasing down an F-16 in MIG 21 is raw courage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Imagine the beizzati. Well done to IAF and it's pilots.

How inept Pakistani pilots can be lol?

It's like a Hero Honda Splendor beating Suzuki Hayabusa.

This is also a lesson for Ghaddar Indians questioning the capabilities of IAF on enemy forums.

Jai Hind! 

Incredible really. Hats of to the Air forces who won us 1971 war, the Kargil and now punching with even outdated MiG's.

 

Frankly MiG still needs to be replaced. I agree it is incredible that MiG has demolished F16, but imo we do need to replace outdated MiG's and also start to look replacements for Mirage and other LCA's. Rafale is in top category, we will need LCA's for small combats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can imagine the starstruck Pak officers will be taking autographs and posing for selfies with our WC. And his swag and chill when they were interrogating him, no *s given. No wonder their higher ups want to de-escalate. 

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gollum said:

I can imagine the starstruck Pak officers will be taking autographs and posing for selfies with our WC. And the swag and chill when they were interrogating him, no *s given. 

The guy was amazingly calm really.

Baki officers must have been awestruck lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I can imagine the starstruck Pak officers will be taking autographs and posing for selfies with our WC. And his swag and chill when they were interrogating him, no *s given. No wonder their higher ups want to de-escalate. 

Most guys who become officers are academically brilliant before they enter the service. His father was a high ranking officer as well and you know the term "army brat" they have a lot more swag than the regular folk.

 

Now compare that to Pak officers who probably start every sentence with bismillah followed by main smjhta hu ki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Most guys who become officers are academically brilliant before they enter the service. His father was a high ranking officer as well and you know the term "army brat" they have a lot more swag than the regular folk.

 

Now compare that to Pak officers who probably start every sentence with bismillah followed by main smjhta hu ki

Mashallah boys flew well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Or a lucky shot in close-quarter fighting.  No disrespect, but let's not award undue credit Bakistani style.

Lucky shot like how Hemu got a stray Mughal arrowhead in his eye on the cusp of victory in Panipat-II. No one cared about that and no one should care how this particular event unfolded either. Fukc luck, end result matters especially in the combat arena. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Lucky shot like how Hemu got a stray Mughal arrowhead in his eye on the cusp of victory in Panipat-II. No one cared about that and no one should care how this particular event unfolded either. Fukc luck, end result matters especially in the combat arena. 

The fortune favors the brave.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Yeah, but still needs guts. It's like Praveen Kumar trying to bounce out Kevin Pietersen, and is successful in doing so.

Praveen Kumar bounced out Ricky Ponting.  Was a key player in us winning our first ODI series down under.  UP ka goonda bhaiya was a swinging magician before bhuvi. Respeckk!! to Praveen Kumar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Lucky shot like how Hemu got a stray Mughal arrowhead in his eye on the cusp of victory in Panipat-II. No one cared about that and no one should care how this particular event unfolded either. Fukc luck, end result matters especially in the combat arena. 

By same token, Pakistan didn't get lucky with WC Abhi's chute floating across LOC.  Such credit works both ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Praveen Kumar bounced out Ricky Ponting.  Was a key player in us winning our first ODI series down under.  UP ka goonda bhaiya was a swinging magician before bhuvi. Respeckk!! to Praveen Kumar.

Yeah, and then he had mental health issues and lost his place to Bhuvi. PK is MIG 21 here to be replaced by Bhuvi a sukhoi or any better aircraft. 

 

Anyways, I'm digressing here now...:cantstop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Or a lucky shot in close-quarter fighting.  No disrespect, but let's not award undue credit Bakistani style.

You can get lucky and escape. But no such thing as got lucky to kill an enemy that was on the run. Needs superhuman skill and courage. Understand what this thread is about instead of nitpicking like Amartya sen's argumentative Indian. There's a time and a place.

Edited by sarchasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

You can get lucky and escape. But no such thing as got lucky to kill an enemy that way on the run. Needs superhuman skill and courage. Understand what this thread is about instead of nitpicking like Amartya sen's argumentative Indian. There's a time and a place.

Dude, I'm just pointing out that we don't know what happened.  I'm not questioning WC Abhi's bravery or skill.  But jumping to baseless conclusions is silly.  And devalues the actual achievements of our forces.  Excessive cheer-leading and claiming credit for success that may not have happened is not the way to go.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Yeah, and then he had mental health issues and lost his place to Bhuvi. PK is MIG 21 here to be replaced by Bhuvi a sukhoi or any better aircraft. 

 

Anyways, I'm digressing here now...:cantstop:

Dude stop digressing and disrespecting mig21 and goonda PK.  :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, maniac said:

Now compare that to Pak officers who probably start every sentence with bismillah followed by main smjhta hu ki

From what I have heard ,that is not so.

Very religious ones rarely make it to the top there.

 

They are very concious of the army being taken over by the religious fundoos and ending their good life as the rulers.

 

They use religion to their advantage to brainwash and send proxy fighters against us and others. Ek teer se do shikar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maniac said:

To be honest I do not find that funny. It is sad. The soldier was following orders and he deserved more dignity regardless of what side he was on.

Beaten up semi dead? That's horrible. Hope he recovers normal. I doubt we treated any prisoner of war like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know how old are you really KBW. If you are a kid then you can ignore my post and carry on with whatever you are trying to do. If you have 40 and above read.

 

Did you ever accept the fact that 10 terrorists who attacked many indian civilian places at the same time in 2008 directly came from Pakistani? Do you agree that they were Pakistani? Yes or No is enough for me. Not may-be type of answers. If your answer is anything other than clear "Yes", I will assume your answer is negative. Take couple of days to answer that but be mindful that you are reading this text means you have accepted your age as a matured individual. 

 

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, velu said:

bhai .. f16 too is outdated 

smartass guys gave licensing deal to us , but we rejected 

Not state of the art, but upgraded f16s are multi purpose workhorses of many air forces including usaf. Same with upgraded mirage 2k, works just fine in most cases. Not as advanced as Rafale or eurofighter but does most things.

 

5th gen is another story, very expensive & supposedly quite stealthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

F16 is defintely better than MiG series. I guess F16 is better than Mirage as well.

Mig 29 or mirage 2k are comparable to f16, all middle weight multiroles.

 

F15 is the real badass from what I've read, never been shot down by an enemy aircraft, maybe because it didn't go head to head with the Su-27 series, both of which are heavy air superiority fighters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Mig 29 or mirage 2k are comparable to f16, all middle weight multiroles.

 

F15 is the real badass from what I've read, never been shot down by an enemy aircraft, maybe because it didn't go head to head with the Su-27 series, both of which are heavy air superiority fighters.

I think we have only MiG 21 and MiG27 series. Do we have MiG 29 ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, velu said:

bhai .. f16 too is outdated 

smartass guys gave licensing deal to us , but we rejected 

man it is out dated but they do have some block 52's those are serious threats. Only m2k/ mig 29 upg, sumki / su 35and j10s ( and 6th gen) in South asia can get an upper hand over them.

 

Mig 21 bison is not a good match to f 16 in most theaters, with rules of engagement stacked against Mig 21, its nothing short of a miracle that IAF scored a hit on a paf f16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

I think we have only MiG 21 and MiG27 series. Do we have MiG 29 ?

 

 

we have mig 29 UPG thats a mig 35 level fighter with extended range and multi role capablities. We have 3 squads and are trying to get one more of it, but it is recently upgraded, the earlier non upgraded mig 29s were only air superiority fighters, these current ones are multi role like m2k's but since IAF has not had them for long they do not have experience with them ( have not used in in various ROE's) so they are comfortable using M2k. 

 

Mig 21 and 27 are pre cold war relics and are to be decommissioned. 

Edited by Vilander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clarke said:

F15 is the real badass from what I've read, never been shot down by an enemy aircraft, maybe because it didn't go head to head with the Su-27 series,

real badass is su35,And now Rafale. And the real boss F22.

F15 is like about to retire heavy weight champion who never battled the about to retire challenger su27.

Edited by Vilander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

I guess F16 is better than Mirage as well.

not all variants.

 

block 52s of them PAF has some, are better than non upgraded m2k. but India has m2k upgraded ones now, i would say they are on par. f16 block 70IN offered to India or the f21 now are different level, with conformal fuel tanks etc, but then India would have Rafales and Tejas mk2 mwfs to match them. even tejas mk1 or Tejas FOC / mk1a can match a non upgraded f16 pak has several of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...