Indians and their short memories

Stradlater

Going by the social media trend , it appears that Indians have forgotten the betrayals their country has suffered numerous times in the past from the treacherous neighbor that Pakistan is.

It has only been 15 days since the Pulwama tragedy (orchestrated by Pakistan) and we have people here singing gungaan for The Taliban Khan , who must have tacitly approved such terrorist strikes. There has been a continuous shelling on LOC and yesterday only a few Pak fighter jets tried to violate our air space.

But a small gesture from the Dimm(out of geopolitical necessity I might add and the fact that they are **** scared) was enough for our liberal g@ndus to go ga ga , hailing him as a visionary and a man of peace.

Hum nahi sudhar sakte. For some , putting down Modi is imperative even if that means exalting your own mortal enemy.

Wah re chutiyo. Have some shame.

10 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Yes I totally agree with you. We Indians have short memories.

Not even 5 years and we have already forgotten Vikas,Black Money,Smart cities,2 crore Jobs, 15 lakh per account, Make in India,removing  Article 370, demonetization,Ram mandir  etc.

Show me the video where Modi promised 15 lacs per account. 

Edited by DHONI_FANN

Just now, Jatboy said:

If you look at my posts I was rooting for the country when we were on the verge of war. I even opened threads like Unique oppurunity to India and Modi: make or break. 

I did put my hate for modi aside when country needed me. 

Your country still needs you. Thode din ke liye give the criticism a break esp when the matter is still burning hot.

Baki elections aane wale hai and we will have plenty of time for political mudslinging then.

32 minutes ago, MechEng said:

This is tonty tonty generation full of short attention spans.

Maybe they need to start following test cricket to increase their attention span and see our PM in true light. @Gollum :biggrin:

Koyee buraayee nahi. Proud that we are now getting tonty tonty generation(metaphorically).

Hope they keep hitting everything for six or four.

we have suffered long enough.

9 minutes ago, mishra said:

Koyee buraayee nahi. Proud that we are now getting tonty tonty generation(metaphorically).

Hope they keep hitting everything for six or four.

we have suffered long enough.

But then such a batsman is not reliable enough and can get out anytime. :winky:

5 minutes ago, MechEng said:

But then such a batsman is not reliable enough and can get out anytime. :winky:

Yes Test match and tonty tonty Rock stars should be groomed separately. Selectors(Janata Janardan and Government System) must not be influenced by tonty tonty bats/bowlers and treat test match separately.

Just now, Jatboy said:

Mishraji your vibes for me are not constant. From Pakistani to anti national to Kejri they are keep changing.

My vibe for you is same from day 1 - Modi Bhakt

I am proud Chaddhi dhari.

But Kejri saar allways causes confusion.

I will never forget 26/11 mumbai attack.

I will nevet forget the helplessness we felt watching it all in front of our eyes in our own country.

I will never forget the hopelessness we felt because of our country's leadership and the lack of spine in the govt.

I will never forget the nauseous feeling hearing the gutless leader give a clean chit to our toxic neighbor.

I will not forget.

1 minute ago, Jatboy said:

Find a single post where I brought  Kejri/AAP party. You are just throwing stones in darkness and expecting to hit the target.

NP, Your prerogative. It allways helps in healthy masala type discussions when you know the position of other side.