Indian media !!!

velu

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Newslaundry to the list, another biased digital media site, with Abhinandan Sekhri at the helm. It used to be good at one point with some good ‘Can you take it’ series of interviews on yt

it would be interesting to get these "digital media site ---> promoters --> funding source ( from fund to donors end complete) " 

I did trace back one of them to usual suspects ( Amir,Kiran Muzumdar, Azim premji etc)

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Newslaundry to the list, another biased digital media site, with Abhinandan Sekhri at the helm. It used to be good at one point with some good ‘Can you take it’ series of interviews on yt

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

it would be interesting to get these "digital media site ---> promoters --> funding source ( from fund to donors end complete) " 

I did trace back one of them to usual suspects ( Amir,Kiran Muzumdar, Azim premji etc)

I made a list of these publications on another thread...also channels, digital media sites to be avoided. Feel free to add upon that, there must be more awareness about these frauds and anti-nationals. Latest additions on that list are France 24, Time and New Yorker. Will keep updating.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, Gollum said:

Let us not limit to publications here. 

The Hindu and IE are LW but I do read them to get an idea about how the enemy thinks, especially the former. Print has a couple of fine writers like Snehesh Alex Philip but yeah Coupta's stench is all over it . Last I checked, Open got more readable post sacking of Khalistani mofo Bal. 

I avoid:

Frontline (total anti-India line post 2014)

EPW

Caravan

Outlook

The Week

Tehelka

TOI (not cos of ideology, it really is a shitty paper)

Telegraph 

NDTV (new bunch even worse, Vikram Chandra who was decent has taken a back seat)

Scroll

The Wire

BBC

NY Times

Guardian

Al Jazeera

Washington Post

National Herald

Janta Ka Reporter

Islamic mouthpieces like Milli Gazzette, Greater Kashmir, Rising Kashmir, Siasat Daily

Pak sources except a few sane voices like Naila Inayat, Hassan Nisar

Reddit India

The Quint

Then the usual LW/Congress propaganda YT channels like Newslaundry, Rathee, Kamra etc...most people may be aware of them. In fact there I consciously try to avoid politics, be it RW/LW....IMO YT is for education, pranks, entertainment, cute animals, sports etc. 

France 24

Time

The New Yorker

Regarding 'The News Minute' I haven't made up my mind. Read some absolute tosh from there but also some sane stuff, the founder is Chitra Subramaniam. Haven't kept track of them for some time now, maybe Chitra has lost control (funding?). Anyone who follows their stories can fill me in on details.