In the light of Pakistan's devious (but thoroughly expected) and severely edited video of WC Abhi, India MUST release evidence of the casualties of the strike

Dil Dil India

Hide WG from Indian media, only people I hate more than PakMil are the pigs in our media. They will make a tamasha out of everything. Allow our boy to recover from this stressful period and ensure none of these Arnabs and Sagarikas get a hold of him, let IAF release a statement on his behalf if they feel something needs to be put out for public consumption. Whatever we do henceforth must be done in silence, need to be cold-blooded. 

Edited by Gollum

14 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

I reckon it was CGI..I don’t think they have released him. What do you think?

Its a joke for you, isn't it? I'd like to know your thoughts on groups like Jaish-e-Muhammed, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Hizbul Mujahideen? 
Are they terrorists/ freedom fighters/ Kashmiri refugees residing in Pak?

Edited by Turning_track

15 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Why have they not released any videos, they only bombed trees then.I don't think  300 people killed is true??

Did IAF or GOI claim 300 were killed? Who claimed? Certain sections of Indian media, ask them.

I don't doubt our armed forces, they aren't PakMil that refuse to accept soldiers' dead bodies (Kargil), deny raids (OBL), claim victory 1 day before surrender (1971) etc. Indian armed forces don't lie to the people period.....though they may sometimes withhold information if they deem fit. And when they say they achieved their mission, most of us believe them. They aren't obliged to show anyone anything, if they and GOI come to a consensus that can be done later. Not all sensitive missions can be put on public domain, USA didn't even show Osama's body or inside info of the raid, Pakistanis still deny that happened.

You can choose to believe them or believe the other version, up to you, our braves will continue with their jobs. 

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Did IAF or GOI claim 300 were killed? Who claimed? Certain sections of Indian media, ask them.

I don't doubt our armed forces, they aren't PakMil that refuse to accept soldiers' dead bodies (Kargil), deny raids (OBL), claim victory 1 day before surrender (1971) etc. Indian armed forces don't lie to the people period.....even though they may sometimes withhold information. And when they say they achieved their mission, most of us believe them. They aren't obliged to show anyone anything, if they and GOI come to a consensus that can be done later. Not all sensitive missions can be put on public domain, USA didn't even show Osama's body or inside info of the raid, Pakistanis still deny that happened.

You can choose to believe them or believe the other version, up to you, our braves will continue with their jobs. 

You are comparing Osama's capture to this???? are you kidding. There was 24/7 live coverage of US attacks on Aghanistan after 9/11.

What is the mission, is just to fly in their air space and bomb few trees. This is not about soldiers but it is about what govt intentions are at this time.

This whole drama has been pathetic

Need to draw a line under it and get back to normal

ps can modi fanatacis stop acting like dhoni fans.  Modi is human and makes mistakes, stop going on like he is jesus lol  pss I hate congress and spit on ghandis and vote bjp but ffs modi is a buffon sometimes and made arse of himself over last few days imo

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You are comparing Osama's capture to this???? are you kidding. There was 24/7 live coverage of US attacks on Aghanistan after 9/11.

What is the mission, is just to fly in their air space and bomb few trees. This is not about soldiers but it is about what govt intentions are at this time.

Did US release proof of Osama's dead body? Or any video of that mission? Many Pakistanis deny that ever happened. 

Mission here was to hit a terror camp and I am confident IAF meant what they said in yesterday's PC. There has been a paradigm shift in our response to Pak backed terror on our soil, after so many decades. MMS refused IAF's request post 26/11, Modi didn't object, I will take that as a big positive when it comes to evaluating govt's intentions. 

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Did US release proof of Osama's dead body? Or any video of that mission? Many Pakistanis deny that ever happened. 

Mission here was to hit a terror camp and I am confident IAF meant what they said in yesterday's PC. There has been a paradigm shift in our response to Pak backed terror on our soil, after so many decades. MMS refused IAF's request post 26/11, Modi didn't object, I will take that as a big positive when it comes to evaluating govt's intentions. 

Osama's case is different, they did not release that video because they did not want him to become martyr. That video if released would fuel much more hatred.

Here IAF was not attacking a single person, they were attacking camps. totally different situations. 

Other than the WC's capture and release there has been nothing in these attacks so far.What exactly they have accomplished?

Edited by putrevus

13 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You cannot be mistrusting IAF .... they are there to shoot the targets not videos 

9 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

This whole drama has been pathetic

Need to draw a line under it and get back to normal

ps can modi fanatacis stop acting like dhoni fans.  Modi is human and makes mistakes, stop going on like he is jesus lol  pss I hate congress and spit on ghandis and vote bjp but ffs modi is a buffon sometimes and made arse of himself over last few days imo

7 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

I also belive we didnt do much.  Modi just made lots up to boost his elections, pathtic

Realse the videos modi or stfu and stop beating your chest like did something major.

ps his rally in rajasthan is one of most cringe worthy things seen an indian pm do

You may doubt Modi. But do you doubt IAF? If you don't believe we did much that is an indictment on Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa more than the PM. FFS Pakistanis and our librandus talk like this, expect more sense from others. This isn't the time to toe the Baki line, this is precisely what they want. To see us fight each other and drag the reputation of our army and political leadership during a crisis period. Look how united they are, in defending their lies and pushing their propaganda, and look at us.