In the light of Pakistan's devious (but thoroughly expected) and severely edited video of WC Abhi, India MUST release evidence of the casualties of the strike

Dil Dil India

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Osama's case is different, they did not release that video because they did not want him to become martyr. That video if released would fuel much more hatred.

Likewise here, maybe for a different reason. IAF will take the call in consensus with GOI.

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Here IAF was not attacking a single person, they were attacking camps. totally different situations. 

Yes and they met their objectives...their own words yesterday in PC. That is enough for me. I don't trust the political class and our joke media but if armed forces say something who am I to doubt them?

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

That final video was pathetic, so many cuts and clear duress. We are dealing with an evil enemy here, pure evil. 

Same Evil enemy saved his life from mobs, gave him medical aid and the fantastic tea and returned him back to his family in days. Remember how India treated Pakistani captured pilot Sipahi Maqbool Hussain during 65 war.

1 minute ago, Aiden said:

Same Evil enemy saved his life from mobs, gave him medical aid and the fantastic tea and returned him back to his family in days. Remember how India treated Pakistani captured pilot Sipahi Maqbool Hussain during 65 war.

That is not how Ind views this. Pak backed groups killed Ind's soldiers, Ind killed those groups. Pak attacked Ind. IAF drove Pak out and shot down a F16. The pilot was captured by Pak and released as per governing guidelines 

Pak has a poor track record where it beheaded soldiers and even failed to identify their own  

4 minutes ago, zen said:

clearly reported the information about the target .... appears as if you trust Pak more 

please do not lower others to your level 

Are you kidding me, why have they stopped it now, what exactly have they done, has it stopped anything???

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Are you kidding me, why have they stopped it now, what exactly have they done, has it stopped anything???

Clearly reported .... unless you live under a rock 

You should know that Ind took action in Pak territory. Via air in approx. 15 minutes 

The F16 crashed in PoK in a dogfight with IAF 

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Oh dear, someone is rattled.

Congratulations on "winning" the PR war in Pakistani eyes.  

Let's count how many countries protested against blatant violation of Pakistani "sovereignty".  Although like virginity, can sovereignty still be considered to exist after it is violated repeatedly?  

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Clearly reported .... unless you live under a rock 

You should know that Ind took action in Pak territory. Via air in approx. 15 minutes 

The F16 crashed in PoK in a dogfight with IAF 

Terror camps have terrorists, how many many them they have killed.

I know IAF very well, my brother was in IAF for ten years.It is not about credibility of IAF, it is about the mission they have been given.

Just now, speedheat said:

I don't doubt IAF but they have to release footage now! Otherwise the frustration will continue.

There is no harm in displaying your bravery.

Action was done in about 15 mins .... I am not sure what kind of video can one shoot at night and that too when traveling fast .... Anyone who has shoot video knows this. Do they have special cameras on planes? Does Ind have advanced abilities to take pictures via satellite? 

F16 came down in PoK. While the Mig 21 crashed in PoK too 

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Congratulations on "winning" the PR war in Pakistani eyes.  

Let's count how many countries protested against blatant violation of Pakistani "sovereignty".  Although like virginity, can sovereignty still be considered to exist after it is violated repeatedly?  

They have won the moral victory. Enough to bullshit another generation of Pakistanis.

13 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Is pakistan only source , there are no others sources in world.why have they not reported anything.

How will others report in Pakistan without the latter's co-operation? Pakistan initially denied the OBL raid took place on its soil. 

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Terror camps have terrorists, how many many them they have killed.

I know IAF very well, my brother was in IAF for ten years.It is not about credibility of IAF, it is about the mission they have been given.

You mean IAF is supposed to shoot videos from a fast plane at night in an operation carried out in around 15 mins .... and even count sleeping terrorists inside a house from plane 

Buddy, at least understand what you are posting

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

How will others report in Pakistan without the latter's co-operation? Pakistan initially denied the OBL raid took place on its soil. 

Again with your OBL raid, that was about one guy, this is about people and casualities, they would be some civilian casualties too.Pakistan is not China where foregin media is not allowed.

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

They have won the moral victory. Enough to bullshit another generation of Pakistanis.

Only in their own version of reality.  A few seconds of nice sounding TV soundbites doesn't translate to "moral" victory.  Everybody who matters, knows that the reason for the current conflict is Pakistan's stubborn insistence on using terrorists as state tools.  Like I pointed out - there's a reason why no country on the planet condemned India's violation of Pakistan's soiled sovereignty.  China's initial statement glaringly left that out.  48 hours later, after much haranguing by Pak FM, china released a 2nd statement referencing it.  Not the UN, Not any muslim country, Not EU, Not US, nobody, took Pakistan's side in a clear-cut naked violation of sovereignty.  If that's a "moral victory" - I want to see such victories go to them every single time.  

Only children get worked up over perceptions.  Even the PakMil propaganda is not aimed at convincing others - its more concerned with ensuring that the gullible gochu awaam doesn't realize how they are getting screwed by the 'defence housing society' builder mafia in security uniforms.