Abhinandan to WC Abhinandan

zen

When interrogated by the enemy camp, he casually remarks "I can't answer that question" eliciting applause from the interrogators.

"I don't always drink tea but when I do, I prefer to drink in the enemy camp" - The most interesting man in the world, Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman "Stay thirsty my friends"

Why didn't the Indian soldiers/officers salute him when he crossed over?

I thought all military personel saluted each other. Very cold welcome, I'm sure the public will be more warm when they welcome him.

Just now, Aiden said:

Thanks Pakistan & Imran Khan & Pak army for treating him well. Pakistan could have taken the revenge of Sipahi Maqbool Hussain but peace won.

A missile was waiting to hit Pak. Appears as if you have forgotten about blackouts and closing of airspace in Pak 

12 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Thanks Pakistan & Imran Khan & Pak army for treating him well. Pakistan could have taken the revenge of Sipahi Maqbool Hussain but peace won.

Google Sourabh Kalia.  Then STFU with your pathetic attempt at claiming moral superiority.  Pakistani video shows how the army personnel who "saved" the WC actually allowed the mob to beat him up.  Your PakMil is completely obsessed with playing PR games, since the actual reality is too difficult to swallow.  

12 minutes ago, bones said:

Why didn't the Indian soldiers/officers salute him when he crossed over?

I thought all military personel saluted each other. Very cold welcome, I'm sure the public will be more warm when they welcome him.

PakMil was overtly trying to make a PR spectacle out of his release.  Milk it to the max - while ongoing firing at the LOC btw.  

Indian goals were to keep it as low-key as possible, probably explains why the reactions were subdued.

16 minutes ago, Aiden said:

What about your 93,000 soldiers in 1971 who surrendered to India when we gave protection from Bangladeshis who were about to lynch them. Its ironic that you talk of peace when you have JeM and other millitant groups directed by your army to cut us by "a thousand cuts"

23 minutes ago, sandeep said:

PakMil was overtly trying to make a PR spectacle out of his release.  Milk it to the max - while ongoing firing at the LOC btw.  

Indian goals were to keep it as low-key as possible, probably explains why the reactions were subdued.

Still doesn't explain why no one saluted him. Seems quite pathetic. Our (British) military always salutes each other, even when not in uniform and they know the other person.,

1 hour ago, Aiden said:

Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar from 17 Maratha Light Infantry battalion, a few months post Kargil.

Your soldiers and terrorists beheaded him, played football with his head, then put it on a spike and displayed it in the centre of the city before a cheering audience. Ilyas Kashmiri presented the head as a trophy to your then Army Chief Musharraf and got a hefty reward. 3 years later he tried to assassinate President Musharraf, story of the banana state called Pakistan. 

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar from 17 Maratha Light Infantry battalion, a few months post Kargil.

Your soldiers and terrorists beheaded him, played football with his head, then put it on a spike and displayed it in the centre of the city before a cheering audience. Ilyas Kashmiri presented the head as a trophy to your then Army Chief Musharraf and got a hefty reward. 3 years later he tried to assassinate President Musharraf, story of the banana state called Pakistan. 

Makes me cringe when I think of Shoaib Akhtar blabbering about bada dil of Pakistan.

5 hours ago, Aiden said:

The true aukat of your pathetic army:

Lt Saurabh Kalia and his men were in captivity from 15 May 1999 – 7 June 1999 (over twenty-two days), and subjected to torture as evident from injuries to their bodies when they were handed over by the Pakistani Army on 9 June 1999. Post-mortem examinations revealed that the Pakistanis had tortured their prisoners by: burning their bodies with cigarettes, piercing the ear-drums with hot rods, puncturing eyes before removing them, breaking most of their teeth and bones, fracturing their skulls, cutting the lips, chipping of nose, chopping off limbs and private organs of the soldiers, and finally shooting them dead, as evidenced by bullet wounds to the temple. The post-mortem also confirmed the injuries were inflicted ante-mortem (before death).

Edited by Dil Dil India