02/03 - 01:30 PM IST: 1st ODI (D/N), Australia tour of India at Hyderabad, Mar 2 2019

W
Bumrah to Finch, OUT, caught behind! Finch undone again by a cracker! Good length wide of off, Finch is worried about it coming back, he pushes forward, it hits the seam and nips away, catches the edge and an easy catch for Dhoni! What a delivery. Seam and bounce!

AJ Finch c †Dhoni b Bumrah 0 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

2 minutes ago, Starpower said:

what is wrong with Guppy and Finch vs India ?

Finch in his 100th ODI out for 0 off Bumrah caught MSD

aus Ponting hits 100 in both innings 

in his 100th test

Finch was good in 2013 & 2017 tour of india scored few centuries i guess. His recent form is really really poor specially with smith & warner missing and since he has become captain. Guptill on other hand is very overrated. Scores mostly against minnows.

Edited by Nikola
Just now, Stan AF said:
W
Bumrah to Finch, OUT, caught behind! Finch undone again by a cracker! Good length wide of off, Finch is worried about it coming back, he pushes forward, it hits the seam and nips away, catches the edge and an easy catch for Dhoni! What a delivery. Seam and bounce!

AJ Finch c †Dhoni b Bumrah 0 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

Reminiscent of McGrath to Sachin 99 WC

27 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

He has done nothing in LOIs so far to coerce the TM. His time will come hopefully after WC.

India need some firepower in the middle order along with Pandya. Pant can be that guy but he has messed up in whatever chances he has got so far. I think he should given a few more opportunities in this series to prove himself. 

6 minutes ago, Mosher said:

India need some firepower in the middle order along with Pandya. Pant can be that guy but he has messed up in whatever chances he has got so far. I think he should given a few more opportunities in this series to prove himself. 

agree.  until you play him, he wont learn.  You will have to ready for some failures and losses.  You need to back him. 

8 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Tbh I may be wrong but he is certainly not the answer to those problems as well. His game is still evolving. 

I ll be happy if he still part of WC squad ,however there should be no miracle expectations.

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Tbh I may be wrong but he is certainly not the answer to those problems as well. His game is still evolving. 

I ll be happy if he still part of WC squad ,however there should be no miracle expectations.

Pant has lot of potential. Just needs understand his game in ODI's. Understand what works for him. For that he needs to be backed and given a few more opportunities. I want to see this line-up in WC. Dhoni has to play at 4. Followed by Jadhav. Pant and Pandya at 6 and 7 can be destructive.