02/03 - 01:30 PM IST: 1st ODI (D/N), Australia tour of India at Hyderabad, Mar 2 2019

26 minutes ago, Mosher said:

India need some firepower in the middle order along with Pandya. Pant can be that guy but he has messed up in whatever chances he has got so far. I think he should given a few more opportunities in this series to prove himself. 

His game is not suited for ODI middle order . I just can’t see him playing 70-80 balls consistently  with the field spread out . 

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

His game is not suited for ODI middle order . I just can’t see him playing 70-80 balls consistently  with the field spread out . 

Agree. Right now he hasn't shown that. He doesn't have ODI game in his batting right now but the more he bats he should able to understand gamer better for sure.

3 minutes ago, Starpower said:

No electricity here in Gujarat 388120

We missed Parthiv debut in England in test because no electric in Gujarat that day-  many years ago.we missed his 67

I am on Cell phone now I hates to watch on cell phone

No electricity in Gujarat? 

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

He got great chance to prove his worth in t20s & odis but he just looks one dimensional cricketer at the moment. Many cricketers don't get chance to prove themselves. Ask Iyer how it feels. Pant should have used all chances he got to make worldcup spot his own.

When did he get great chance(s) in ODIs?

He just got 2 opportunities to bat in ODIs. Made 41 runs at SR of 132.