Pakistan Foreign Minister interview with BBC - Oh dear!

goose

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

"The leadership's been contacted, they said no"

"The leadership's been contacted by who?"

a ba ba people over here they say :hysterical:

Did they conduct this interview in pakistan ? looks like there is a power outage with the lack of lighting.

It's in London I'm sure. The darkish settings are kind of posh maybe.

Just now, MechEng said:

It's in London I'm sure. The darkish settings are kind of posh maybe.

This appears to be Pak. The interviewer is from Islamabad (saw him reporting from Islamabad in one of BBC clips on the issue recently) .... This could be BBC Pak/Urdu 

Just now, zen said:

This appears to be Pak. The interviewer is from Islamabad (saw him reporting from Islamabad in one of BBC clips on the issue recently) .... This could be BBC Pak/Urdu 

I'm not sure if it's in Pakistan but the interviewer has a South England accent. So he's a British Pakistani for sure.

4 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I'm not sure if it's in Pakistan but the interviewer has a South England accent. So he's a British Pakistani for sure.

As I said, he recently reported from Islamabad. So it is likely that he interviewed the minister there. Also do not think foreign minister left Pak 

Edited by zen

36 minutes ago, goose said:

Key highlight at 2.10. 

'Your honour, I plead guilty.

I'm sorry we need proof'

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Journalist corners him on "who contacted jem chief" and later this guy comes with Kashmiris are tortured by pellet guns. Pellet guns really. And he quotes no proof of the torture/killing but asks for proof from India. MC saala :mad:

LoL this is a major goof up.. Hope social media on our side plays it a lot to make more global audience to view it. Not that world doesn't know already but it would be quite interesting to see how Pakistan twists it to save face.

Edited by Pollack