shameless feku media

9 minutes ago, mani sha said:

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/for-virat-kohli-its-my-way-and-the-mahi-way/articleshow/68248985.cms

these pheku media is worse than our padosi terrorist . 

it feels like i am watching movie andaz apna apna . i am supposed to enjoy it keeping my brains aside . works well in movie industry . idhar desh ko barbaad karega . 

boo dhoni boo . 

It''s a match made in cricketing heaven for India. Dhoni''s brains and Kohli''s aggression. You will always need this combination of ice and fire especially in crucial moments during the WC.

other teams play 11 . we cant play 12 for this heavenly combination! the days of nonplaying nonperforming smart captains ended prior to world war 2 . ( mike brear was his name in england?) 

in crucial moments we will need batsmen who can match the english run machine . we are f-ed cos of dhoni and his bhakts . 

7 hours ago, mani sha said:

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/for-virat-kohli-its-my-way-and-the-mahi-way/articleshow/68248985.cms

these pheku media is worse than our padosi terrorist . 

it feels like i am watching movie andaz apna apna . i am supposed to enjoy it keeping my brains aside . works well in movie industry . idhar desh ko barbaad karega . 

boo dhoni boo . 

More than Dhoni these chewtiya commentators are disgusting. They are always busy in dhoni gun gann within or after match in media. I think that's what they get paid for.

3 hours ago, nikred said:

A day will come when India will require a run rate of over 8 and then Dhoni will be thoroughly exposed of his limitations and then his bhakts will have no option but to say.....oh wait this all has been happening for last two years.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

8 RPO is quite a lot for more than 10 overs. We all saw in England how badly he struggled to score at 6 RPO for longer duration, something that's the norm these days. Not just him, biryani too would struggle at times. Then there's the weak lower order.

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

8 RPO is quite a lot for more than 10 overs. We all saw in England how badly he struggled to score at 6 RPO for longer duration, something that's the norm these days. Not just him, biryani too would struggle at times. Then there's the weak lower order.

biryani - he is the worst player to play for india along with 

david johnson

noel david

fictional atul sharma 

msk prasad

sanjay manjrekar

ravi shastri

dhoni since 2015

Yuvraj since world t20 f...up 

rahane in one dayers 

pujara if he is selected for any format lasting less than 200 overs 

pappu patel as an 18 year old wkkeeper for aussie

all the trundlers - kaul ,vinay, dinda , names i cannot remember but are etched in our nightmare teams 

He is a close competitor if Shastri in leading a team of players who should never have played odi for India 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Dada bats for Thala to continue after World Cup. Why blame media @Laaloo @velu @VVS Laxman @Vilander @CSK Fan @Khota

@Gollum and all hatez and true fans of Dada and dhoni.

now justify the hate/love :hysterical:

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/sports/cricket/story/ms-dhoni-sourav-ganguly-2019-icc-world-cup-1472782-2019-03-07

I am a big fan of dada but that does not mean I have to agree with him on everything. I am more than 18 and am perfectly capable of making my own decisions.

15 hours ago, Khota said:

I am a big fan of dada but that does not mean I have to agree with him on everything. I am more than 18 and am perfectly capable of making my own decisions.

Dada is one of the best person in the game when it comes to identifying players and team. Issue is not that you agree or disagree. Issue is, He sees MSD has a future after world Cup.  And if he sees it that way, then why

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Dada is one of the best person in the game when it comes to identifying players and team. Issue is not that you agree or disagree. Issue is, He sees MSD has a future after world Cup.  And if he sees it that way, then why

I agree he has a very strategic way of thinking but I disagree with him about Dhoni. I think Dhoni is done.

2 hours ago, mishra said:

As someone said above, dada wants to be admin and he needs the support of people like srini and csk fans