Pakistan to induct jihadi elements in paramilitary forces

vayuu1

54 minutes ago, velu said:

saudi is burning their reserves fast ..

wasting  lots of money in yemen ..

will stop sponsoring soon 

The day their oil/natural gas reserves is gone, it'd be interesting how countries of that neighborhood function. Even if their reserves doesn't run out, the rise of electric transportation in the future will make sure their profits would decrease significantly.

Edited by Turning_track

This happens when you cannot control your population. 

There are several thousands of Madaris in Pakistan, where millions of religious students are passing out every year. It is scary. 

What these students are going to do?

If they have any capacity to integrate in the society?

At present rate, State of Pakistan is going to fail sooner or later. 

I am afraid there will be a war or famine soon in order to balance the population and the resources. 

How is this any different from the current pool of people the PakMil hires? Those guys seem very radicalized already.

The recent saga of us hitting the terror camp at Balakot and then shooting down their fancy American toy- the F16 with our ancient plane reminds me of this scene from the movie Damini:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4HViczL_G0

Aise khilone bazaar mein bahot bikte hain....

27 minutes ago, mishra said:

A very smart moove. Now, terrorist camps will be embedded in Military compounds. Which Indian leader decides to attack those terror bases? Only time will tell

Isn't this the case even now? Regular military guarding many terror camps. Training them too. Bin Laden was right next to Pakistan's largest military academy.

I don't see what really changes on the ground level.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Isn't this the case even now? Regular military guarding many terror camps. Training them too. Bin Laden was right next to Pakistan's largest military academy.

I don't see what really changes on the ground level.

Yes, But with the difference. Earlier, there was a wall between army compound and terroist camps. 

Basically, this is to ensure that Indian missiles can’t hit terror camps without hitting their army. It brings new challenges to Indian diplomacy. A attack as such  can be portrayed  as hitting Pakistani Military.

Upside is, It comes with its own set of risks to Pakistani Military personels

Edited by mishra