Mumbai Indians - Netflix Documentary

I started watching this documentary over the weekend, and i was very well amazed to see how much pressure there was on players, coaches etc. There are so many red flags when it comes to how they manage players.

Physiotherapist: They are the ones looking after players, but he seemed more to take Interest of Team Management, getting player ready ASAP. Their go to method is giving Steroid Injection, hence addressing the symptom, not the cause. You could see Lewis was kind of pressurized into taking it to recover for next game. If i am a player, i wouldn't trust those cats to diagnose me and would seek someone Independent person to look into the Injury.

10 minutes ago, velu said:

any documentary on CSK ?

would be more fun .. like watching how al capone oe el chapo ran their empires :phehe: 

It would be really Interesting to see how they operate.

Amabanis run their team like a corporation. 

17 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Lol.
Ipl mein sab steroid junkies hai.
That's why I want U18s out of the nonsense.
But khilayenge hi toh kya.
I am surprised they put their inside trade secret out.
Lmao

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I felt mentally tired after seeing what those players are going through. 

I felt mentally tired after seeing what those players are going through. 

Yes they do go through a lot.
The pressure is intense.
And it begins right from the junior group where promising kids are put on hormonal treatment and all kind of **** steroids to maximise their performance.
It is super scary and creepy really

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

glad they discussed the pressure these players have due to owners , wud want to see same series on CSK as once gambhir said Csk strength is owners dnt interfere in cricketing decisons  

What about KKR? Does SRK & co. interfere a lot?
And DD, Punjab? Coz after qualifying for just a few seasons in semis/playoffs they haven't performed that well overall. 

5 hours ago, Turning_track said:

What about KKR? Does SRK & co. interfere a lot?

interfere or pressure of their reputation wud be their for sure 

5 hours ago, Turning_track said:

And DD, Punjab? Coz after qualifying for just a few seasons in semis/playoffs they haven't performed that well overall. 

yup DD n Punjab wud also putting a lot of pressure 

TBF the owners aren't paying you such salaries to have a holiday.

It did seem like Ewin was pressured into playing, but I think it was a case of him being mentally insecure and they needed to get him past that, which they obviously failed at as he was disinterested while batting the next game.

Ishan needs disciplining, needed to be pulled up way to often.

Polly seems to have a fairly cool head on his shoulders, seems like there'll be jobs for after he finishes cricket