Jump to content
jalebi_bhai

Ambati Rayudu is Still India's Best Option at 4 (Having Second Thoughts)

Is Rayudu the best option at number 4 for Team India?  

26 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Is Rayudu the best option at number 4 for Team India?



Recommended Posts

5th odi knock against Nzl was the one that will stand the test of time.

 

Todays 18 runs is one of those under appreciated contributions that will fade away.

 

Anyways it is not the innings, it is the man behind the innings. A fighter, a warrior a saint like presence and calmness he brings to the the side.

 

Opposition might say so ja nahin to Gayle aajayega ya Rohit aa jayega 

 

Our team says so ja araam se Rayudu hai na 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, maniac said:

5th odi knock against Nzl was the one that will stand the test of time.

 

Todays 18 runs is one of those under appreciated contributions that will fade away.

 

Anyways it is not the innings, it is the man behind the innings. A fighter, a warrior a saint like presence and calmness he brings to the the side.

 

Opposition might say so ja nahin to Gayle aajayega ya Rohit aa jayega 

 

Our team says so ja araam se Rayudu hai na 

I am not sure who has made his image worser. You for raydud or velu for thala? 

Edited by Laaloo

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, maniac said:

He will keep hitting clutch knocks and one day just one day these non-believers will realize :((

 

He has been playing clutch knocks since his teenage years and yet they still doubt him

Screenshot_20190305-205817.png

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

India's Guntur x1? Yes. he is perfect number 4 for Guntur ALL TIME X1

Forget Guntur, He's not even fit to play for gutter X1 :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, maniac said:

@jalebi_bhai just wait till we get into a situation like 17/5 and then people will realize what Rayudu is made of

 

#Apna time Aayega

Already happened in NZ right? Guided India from 18/4 to match winning 250

Share this post


Link to post

Rayudu is not a trophy wife. He is a susheel sanskaari gaon gi gori type.May look unattractive but  When you have a stroke and are confined to bed, who would you rather have as a wife? Go Rayudu....ignore the haters

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post

No 4 options

Rahul- will get bowled through the gate

DK- will fidget his way and get bowled or lob a catch to short mid on

Pant- put 3 fielders at long on, will still try to clear them and get caught 

Yuvraj- no thanks

Pandey- Seriously?

Iyer- Too raw

 

Rayudu will swish, swoosh, take a few body blows, play and miss but will survive and then once set **** gets real :hail:

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, maniac said:

No 4 options

Rahul- will get bowled through the gate

DK- will fidget his way and get bowled or lob a catch to short mid on

Pant- put 3 fielders at long on, will still try to clear them and get caught 

Yuvraj- no thanks

Pandey- Seriously?

Iyer- Too raw

 

Rayudu will swish, swoosh, take a few body blows, play and miss but will survive and then once set **** gets real :hail:

 

Add Vijay Shankar to the list. People have jumped on his bandwagon after today's performance.

 

Also, Rahane still believes he has a chance :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post

In all my years of watching cricket, never did I imagine we would have such a specimen as #4...considering our rich batting history. Hell the dark era of 90s had Sachin, Azhar, Jadeja type bats walking in at 2 down. Granted 2 of them were fixers but on-field ability was there, hack Rayudu won't make into our 3rd string XI on merit. Can't bat, can't bowl, can't field...only thing he is good at is making angry gestures. 

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Add Vijay Shankar to the list. People have jumped on his bandwagon after today's performance.

I was on his bandwagon for years and the minute i saw him in NZ batting at such ease i said he is good enough to bat at 4

Many of us has suggested him for no.6 spot in test 

 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

shreyas iyer is most suitable for no 4 ..

Him and Sanju Samson have this had habit of playing everything on the up. A high risk player. In the middle you have to protect your wicket and rotate strike.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i find him overrated ....way behind rahul,pant n shankar

His batting against high quality is pace is also doubtful for me 

he bats at 3 and 4 for Mumbai and faces tushar and shardul in nets regularly...has had some 100's with huge sixes and around 5 to 6 sixes in his 100.

he is definitely a better batsman than Pant and Vijay Shankar- I agree KL Rahul is a better option than Shreyas Iyer.

 

mayank aggarwal /kl and shreyas , all 3 are in my 15 for world cup. SHANKAR is not in my world cup team. Pant can be in my world cup team not as a batsman but as a keeper ahead of MSD ( which selectors wont select)

I am not choosing pant/karthick as MSD will be selected and mayank/KL/Shreyas are batsman who can bat at no 4 as well in england , batsman who play PACE very well are going to succeed.

shikhar /rohit are our first choice but if any one has a bad form Mayank /kl can come in. shreyas plays spin very well and he is OK against genuine Pace.

mayank is best against Genuine Fast Bowling today as good as our test Opener who is recovering now. KL is not as good as mayank against Pace but against Spinners KL is better.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

he bats at 3 and 4 for Mumbai and faces tushar and shardul in nets regularly...has had some 100's with huge sixes and around 5 to 6 sixes in his 100.

he is definitely a better batsman than Pant and Vijay Shankar- I agree KL Rahul is a better option than Shreyas Iyer.

Iyer n pant played for same IPL franchise against same bowler on same pitches and pant showed he is miles ahead . Pant has test 100 overseas and iyer is not even on radar 

Shankar played good knocks in NZ, iyer didnt do much in SA

 

Tushar n shardul are no bumrah n shami ......facing them in nets means zilch. Iyer has issue with ball coming in out both 

52 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

mayank aggarwal /kl and shreyas , all 3 are in my 15 for world cup. SHANKAR is not in my world cup team. Pant can be in my world cup team not as a batsman but as a keeper ahead of MSD ( which selectors wont select)

what has shreyas done to be even ahead of so many, last i remeber he was dropping catches in Sa an had pretty inconsistent season with India -A.

52 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I am not choosing pant/karthick as MSD will be selected and mayank/KL/Shreyas are batsman who can bat at no 4 as well in england , batsman who play PACE very well are going to succeed.

shikhar /rohit are our first choice but if any one has a bad form Mayank /kl can come in. shreyas plays spin very well and he is OK against genuine Pace.

mayank is best against Genuine Fast Bowling today as good as our test Opener who is recovering now. KL is not as good as mayank against Pace but against Spinners KL is better.

KL is better against pace then mayank ...dont go by recet series that was bad form which can happen to anyone. Mayank looses his balance while pulling or hooking

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×