Game of Thrones Season 8 Official Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

Show has gotten progressively worse. I didn't enjoy last season at all outside of maybe 1-2 battles or scenes. 

This is what happens when those hacks D&D got hold of the show. Butchered good characters to promote their favorites and left the show mindless drivel

Top 10 characters ruined by D&D

12 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Show has gotten progressively worse. I didn't enjoy last season at all outside of maybe 1-2 battles or scenes. 

This is what happens when those hacks D&D got hold of the show. Butchered good characters to promote their favorites and left the show mindless drivel

Top 10 characters ruined by D&D

It has been on a continuous decline since season 5.

Last season was an absolute disaster.

10 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Once they ran out of Martin's books, the D&D got creative liscense and it turned to crap 

Aye. If not for budget and fantastic CGI , this show would have turned into a laugh riot. Even the acting of all leads has dwindled steadily and look all forced and out of place. For instance , contrast Peter Dinklage of earlier seasons with the **** show he has been on to in the last couple of ones. It's borderline depressing.

Very disappointing trailer and probably a reflection of the show.

The vast majority of the case are ordinary actors. How Emilia Clarke is getting work is beyond me. Then there is Kit Harrington who is as bad as a Bollywood actor. Conleth Hill and Jack Gleeson can walk away with their heads held high. Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage managed to not ruin their reputations. But everyone else was terrible.

When shocks are no longer shocks they don't work. The killing at the wedding, Sean Bean's deaths were shocks for me, I did not see them coming. But Joffrey's death, the mountain crushing the guy's head and Tywin Lannister's death were so predictable you could see it coming from a mile away. I didn't even read the books.

On 3/5/2019 at 3:18 PM, Laaloo said:

At 1:23, are those two dragons standing on the grave of that zombie controlled dragon?

The bones look too small to be a dragon IMO, maybe they fed the dragons some sheep/goats or maybe Mary Sue fed some dissenters to them 

Most disappointing show. Those morons DD, infected the show with their biases and agendas. It felt like torture watching the last 2 seasons. 

Just look at who is highlighted in the trailer: Mary Sue, Bastard, Eunuch, and Wench.  

This is the Fab Four of GoT now! :hysterical: Of those four, only Bastard is redeemable as a character. 

Useless people butchered great characters like Stannis the Mannis and Varys and role cut people like Cersei, Tyrion, etc

I'm on Night King's side. 

#TeamNightKing :yahoo:

14 hours ago, Lannister said:

They have gone past the books and with no material to depend on, the dialogues have become a joke. Even lot of important plots were cut out, like what they did with the Dorne and Martells. 

How did GRRM agree to this ****? 

Paisa

I haven't read the books but the following theories mesmerized me

Spoiler

1. Going back to the pilot episode when the Night's watch deserter is executed by Ned & the Starks are returning to Winterfell they find dead stag & dead wolf. The litter near dead wolf & an albino which is not with the litter pack.
The dead wolf & dead stag symbolizes the upcoming war between Starks & Baratheons, where the head of both these houses would be no more. The litter shows the plight of Stark children who are helpless in this harsh world without the protection of their parents. The albino wolf symbolizes the journey of Jon Snow who was always away from the family & his lone journey in icy north.

2. When King Robert arrives in Winterfell courtyard & greets Ned along with his family whoever he touches/hugs the fate of that character is sealed. Be it Ned, Catelyn, Robb or Rickon. I don't know whether it was intentional or just a coincidence. But it really did happen in the next few seasons.

Also, Jamie Lannister called Kingslayer since the beginning as a sign of contempt might be foreshadowing of Jamie killing the  Night King & redeeming himself as the one who saved Westeros(might be wrong also).

The symbolism, metaphor, foreshadowing by GRRM has been very significant in whole series.
Hope it gets a respectable closure at least from D&D.

Edited by Turning_track