There's no better option than Ravindra Jadeja to bat at No.7 - Ajay Jadeja

31 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In which world have they seen jadeja bat well at 7 in LOI , fcking all experts keep talking about his batting prowess at 7.......bc 3-4 inning ke siwa kiya kya hai 10 saal men LOI men 

He's the best bat among pure bowlers which isn't saying much.

And the worst bat among utility players (Hardik, Kedar, Shankar).

Should be considered in the XI only if there's an injury to Hardik or one of the lead spinners (Kuldeep, Chahal).

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

chahal is a wkt taking option and jadeja's wkt colummn has dried up in ODI , so not even his place

Chahal loses his bottle every time in pressure situations. I don't trust him in pressure situations. Plus, he only takes wickets in tandem with a good bowler like Kuldeep, Shami, Bumrah. I know he took 6 wickets in the Aus series, but that was the first time the Aussies were playing him. England already have a look in at Chahal.

Jadeja as a replacement for Chahal is more attractive (economy, fielding, batting). He tightens one end up, and other bowlers get wickets with that pressure created. 

10 minutes ago, velu said:

jaddu should be our second spinner instead of chahal..

jaddu + fielding + batting >>> chahal + killer smiles after getting hit for sixes

jadeja batting is non exsistent in LOI

bowling 1st criteria shud be wkts which is where chahal is ahead

yes as a fielder he is the best...we can call him as sub on field 

15 minutes ago, flamy said:

Chahal loses his bottle every time in pressure situations.

Oh in that situtaion we wud need a captaincy change 1st 

I don't trust him in pressure situations. Plus, he only takes wickets in tandem with a good bowler like Kuldeep, Shami, Bumrah. I know he took 6 wickets in the Aus series, but that was the first time the Aussies were playing him. England already have a look in at Chahal.

he has to bowl in tandem with them only

playing 1st time- whats he a mystery spinners?

Jadeja as a replacement for Chahal is more attractive (economy, fielding, batting). He tightens one end up, and other bowlers get wickets with that pressure created. 

jadeja batting is a joke in LOI , chahal takes wkts and as they say best way to lower run rate is to take wkts and we have seen he compliments kuldeep better then jadeja has

Just now, flamy said:

I agree Chahal takes wickets. My only problem with him is in pressure situations.

Pressure situation is a problem for even rohit , kohli the captain 

Just now, flamy said:

And yesterday, without Jadeja, we might not have got 250, if Chahal was in his place. Jadeja had a 60 run partnership with Kohli

yes but these instances are very few and england wud be 350 wkts not 250 , these wkts will even make rayudu a good player in some games

My point if he is picked as bowler it shud be on wkt taking ability not the batting bonus coz then even bhuvi shud get ahead of shami 

33 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pressure situation is a problem for even rohit , kohli the captain 

yes but these instances are very few and england wud be 350 wkts not 250 , these wkts will even make rayudu a good player in some games

My point if he is picked as bowler it shud be on wkt taking ability not the batting bonus coz then even bhuvi shud get ahead of shami 

Yea, I'm divided about this. I understand the value Chahal brings with wickets, and I have not been a Jadeja advocate at all for LOIs. 

I was just thinking of a pressure situation in a knock-out game where I trust Jaddu's mental strength more than Chahal's

2 hours ago, flamy said:

I agree Chahal takes wickets. My only problem with him is in pressure situations.

And yesterday, without Jadeja, we might not have got 250, if Chahal was in his place. Jadeja had a 60 run partnership with Kohli

WHen he bowls with Kuldeep he is really good. Also he is one guy who is capable of striking in quick succession. 

9 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Ajay Jadeja is a shameless chutyaaa who has no F*king idea of performance or team selections.

He selected Ashwin and Jadeja in his WC squad and no Jadhav or Rahul or Shankar.

BC match fixer, doesn't deserve any attention

I was amazed at his stupidity when i saw his 15. DK, Ashwin, Rayudu and no Jadhav.  He also had the gall of giving stupid reasoning for picking the players. These guys have played cricket at highest level and get a chance to speak at such platforms, however their ignorance is beyond imaginable. 

59 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

I was amazed at his stupidity when i saw his 15. DK, Ashwin, Rayudu and no Jadhav.  He also had the gall of giving stupid reasoning for picking the players. These guys have played cricket at highest level and get a chance to speak at such platforms, however their ignorance is beyond imaginable. 

He was just giving strike back to kohli ..

We still had 10 more balls when we got out for 250

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

jadeja batting is non exsistent in LOI

bowling 1st criteria shud be wkts which is where chahal is ahead

yes as a fielder he is the best...we can call him as sub on field 

Oh in that situtaion we wud need a captaincy change 1st 

he has to bowl in tandem with them only

playing 1st time- whats he a mystery spinners?

jadeja batting is a joke in LOI , chahal takes wkts and as they say best way to lower run rate is to take wkts and we have seen he compliments kuldeep better then jadeja has

Jaddu is a good support batsmen in ODIs..

Also with zero fielding and zero batting, jaddu is a safer bet