BJP MLA MP thrash each others with shoes in UP

Singh bling

10 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Who remembers these idiots even if their names are carved on a foundation stone? Sad reality where cheap netas fight due to their names missing in banners, posters etc. Lad maro, it will be beneficial for our country. 

In UP, it used to be bullets just couple of years back. Happy to see boot instead of bullets

We need more of this, and for it to be televised and with different fight categories, like a jugaad, desi-style version of UFC. 

2 useless people come in, only 1  comes out! :fear1:

We can call the show "Ab Dangal Hoga"

Fight categories:

Neta vs Neta

Babu vs Babu *

Milord vs Milord *

Urban Naxal vs Bar of Soap *

Milord vs Tiger **

* Loser gets fed to a lion in Gir Forest; Winner gets sent to Bakistan (I'm not sure which is worse :(()

** Live telecast on Doordharshan 

Edited by Tibarn

19 hours ago, Jatboy said:

I said I will be back if a critical situation arises in National Politics and with Rafale stolen documents we are in such a situation. Chowkidar has proved he is Chor and Nikamaah.

Btw Bhakt your Messaih Feku is losing ground very fast. Bure din jaane walle hain.

documents stolen by The Hindu and his chairman even accepted it and you are still running after Modi like a mad dog.

53 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

documents stolen by The Hindu and his chairman even accepted it and you are still running after Modi like a mad dog.

Some people do not understand what is stolen means when a document is classified. #Kejri

Edited by mishra