Ind vs Aus | 3rd ODI | Ranchi, Mar 8 2019 @ 01.30 PM !!!

velu

36 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

dont think you would have used AC even in daytime till now.

In general March is quite hot in Kolkata and fans are bare minimum, if not AC. Legendary 2001 test was in stifling heat and humidity during March. Last two weeks there have been showers here and temperatures have dropped. More than the heat, during summer the major problem is humidity. Far drier up north & west :cantstop:

Edited by SrinjayDutta
2 hours ago, zen said:

I hope to see Ind open with KL and/or Pant :dance:

Imagine if the two of them bat together and for 3 straight innings put on powerful opening stands and innings????

Kohli and committee are gutless to remove Dhawan and Hitman.

12 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Imagine if the two of them bat together and for 3 straight innings put on powerful opening stands and innings????

Kohli and committee are gutless to remove Dhawan and Hitman.

I see Dhawan-Rohit as regressed players now .... Only want the best for team Ind (and also I do not know how many more WC I will follow. Right now I usually try to follow tests in SENA, ICC events and IPL) .... if the team plays badly with the regressed players, interest in ICC events will go away too at some point :lol:

7 hours ago, zen said:

I see Dhawan-Rohit as regressed players now .... Only want the best for team Ind (and also I do not know how many more WC I will follow. Right now I usually try to follow tests in SENA, ICC events and IPL) .... if the team plays badly with the regressed players, interest in ICC events will go away too at some point :lol:

Rohit will not only play this WC but also play the next one in India. He will play with an uncle size jersey to cover up his fat. Sachin vadapaaji has set a precedent for playing until 40 :lol:

India should have batted first. They get more exposed setting a total than chasing. Poor captaincy by Kohli.

Learning to set a total is far more valuable. Everyone knows India can chase down par scores under 300.

Dhoni he will get 30 off 50 balls tonight.