Ind vs Aus | 3rd ODI | Ranchi, Mar 8 2019 @ 01.30 PM !!!

velu

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Based on that England should get their ass kicked as well? They only drew against Windies. Australia lost 2 close games. They have been losing for  long time. Just do a little research on W/L ratio of ll the countries. India is far and above any other country.

That was away from home, remember that? What happened to us in England, remember that as well? It seems our all hopes rest on the bowlers, also need a strategy change asap. We're batting way too safe for far too long!

This was the scary part which many of us were bracing for

Barring kohli(he too is declining a bit)no one seems to take the bowling on

Its top 3 or nothing,Rohit ,dhawan are on their last legs ,they won't stand the entire wc,i dont see India doing anything worth applauding this wc,we are actually carrying corpses in that so called famed batting line up,ipl will further deepen the wounds,no escape 

Stop whining man. It is getting irritating. India is leading the series 2-0. They won 4-1 in NZ even with b team in 2 matches. won Asia cup with B team, Won in SA, Won in Australia. 

Stop trying to protect Rohit :hitler:

Just now, R!TTER said:

That was away from home, remember that? What happened to us in England, remember that as well? It seems our all hopes rest on the bowlers, also need a strategy change asap. We're batting way too safe for far too long!

against a lower ranked team. But for dropped catch they would have even lost.

Just now, zen said:

Stop trying to protect Rohit :hitler:

I will definitely back him He is being scratchy. He will be the most important member for India along with Kohli in our world cup campaign. Don't trust anyone else even Dhawan as teams have found out the template to get him out. In the past ICC trophies they didn't know that. 

As a senior his job is not just "to protect" his wicket also rotate the strike.  He has become like Misbah ul haq

I completely agree Dhoni should do better and he is way past his best , but we are expecting him to pull off wins from situation which even Virat/Dhoni at their best cannot do it .

We need ~280 in 40 overs with 7 wickets and the only way we can win is a 150+ run partnership in 22-24 overs which leaves us with around 130 to get in last 16-17 ..which is still difficult . Risk free cricket in the middle overs @6.5 runs for ~20 overs , I agree Dhoni cant do it , but who else can consistently ? 

The problem starts at the top , thats all am pointing at .

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

It's a big slap on kohli shastri face by rayadu failed at the crucial time , when we can't try anyone new. It's the same thing happened around wc 15 when rayadu failed in tri series before aus wc. I mean do you need to be genius to understand that rayadu can't play pace.

It is not just about failure. It is the manner in which he got out. Also even during his stay he looked woeful against pace. 

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

It's a big slap on kohli shastri face by rayadu failed at the crucial time , when we can't try anyone new. It's the same thing happened around wc 15 when rayadu failed in tri series before aus wc. I mean do you need to be genius to understand that rayadu can't play pace.

You don't watch IPL?

I will definitely back him He is being scratchy. He will be the most important member for India along with Kohli in our world cup campaign. Don't trust anyone else even Dhawan as teams have found out the template to get him out. In the past ICC trophies they didn't know that. 

Your problem is your outdated theories .... and misplaced trust .... no one can help you

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

You don't watch IPL?

Yes if selection is on the basis of IPL even than there are plenty who should come ahead of him. But ya if selection is on the basis of who play for csk than he deserved it and we deserve to loose wc.

Just now, jusarrived said:

I completely agree Dhoni should do better and he is way past his best , but we are expecting him to pull off wins from situation which even Virat/Dhoni at their best cannot do it .

We need ~280 in 40 overs with 7 wickets and the only way we can win is a 150+ run partnership in 22-24 overs which leaves us with around 130 to get in last 16-17 ..which is still difficult . Risk free cricket in the middle overs @6.5 runs for ~20 overs , I agree Dhoni cant do it , but who else can consistently ? 

The problem starts at the top , thats all am pointing at .

This is why i don't mind Rohit taking time. Rohit sharma can accelerate more than anybody in the team against pacer. Only guy who can hit sixes at will against pacers, pull bowlers for six.  So his longer stay is far more valuable than Dhoni's longer stay. Dhawan is the problem. He gets out exactly the same way in every other match. India lacks batsmen who can accelerate. Kohli over a period became like a player who relies a lot on singles, twos, occasional 4s. I am totally fine with that. We need someone else who have the ability to explode. Pandya is good only against spinners. Dhoni is not the same DHoni anymore. Shankar early stage of his career. But he is not a slogger too. Rayudu is Rayudu. Jadhav  is a bit unpredictable. He can go either way.