56 of 89 balls - Hitman

SK_IH

5 minutes ago, Nikola said:

It wasn't selfish. He is just unable to rotate strike in powerplay or play against spinners these days. 

Rohit's batting is selfish. I am not advocating dropping him since he is one of the best amongst current ODI openers. He plays with same approach no matter pitch, conditions, bowlers or teams. He doesn't play according to the merit of the ball. It's clear his safety first approach and not team first.

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

More then these innings what concerning me is how fat he is getting and i said few yrs back it will start to affect his game as he grows old. His fielding effort can demoralize team players and this guy is suppose to be our next captain 

He'll be kicked out before brat is replaced as the LO captain.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Rohit's batting is selfish. I am not advocating dropping him since he is one of the best amongst current ODI openers. He plays with same approach no matter pitch, conditions, bowlers or teams. He doesn't play according to the merit of the ball. It's clear his safety first approach and not team first.

That approach is in powerplays. He is unable to play even after plowerplay overs these days. If he can't make himself fit i will drop him for first few matches and play someone else. Issue is even dhawan has been found out so it's about who is worst these days.

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

He seems to assume Dhoni's tuk tuk responsibility in his absence. Last game, he started accelerating after 25+ overs while we had lost no wickets.

Are you seriously suggesting Rohit is the culprit here?

6.5 in the last 14 with 5 wickets down should be chased by any half-decent squad.

He more than held one end when others were falling around him.

Look not a match winning knock by any stretch of imagination but least of our problems 

43 minutes ago, Pollack said:

as far as batsmen at the other end is scoring , i am ok with it ..

no need to go full retard from both the ends ..

anywya i agree that he eats way too many balls in the beginning 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

6.5 in the last 14 with 5 wickets down should be chased by any half-decent squad.

Look not a match winning knock by any stretch of imagination but least of our problems 

I didn't say anything on those lines. I just commented on his style of batting which is quite accurate. I'm yet to watch game highlights to draw conclusions on match ka mujrim.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Untested squad because the top 3 hog all the limelight on flat tracks.