Now IPL will play a role in WC selection, this wud be dangerous as kohli prefers experience

No chance for India this wc,too many loop holes for teams to cash in

Every team in wc has great to good lower middle order,they just need to put 270+ scores in front of us and we will fold meekly 

Our strength bowling ,mainly the two spinners are also showing signs of worry

Kuldeep seems getting sorted out, Khawaja who was once branded weak against spinners played Kuldeep for fun,Chahal has his issues of succumbing under pressure,

Bumrah too can have off days and you cant bank upon Shami and bhuvi either

our real firepower in batting ends at 3

We cannot chase even a par score if two of top 3 dont score 90+ ,

A collective great performance can only help us reach semis,but then we have to maintain it for another 2consecutive matches which is too much to ask for

Edited by Suhaan
1 minute ago, sscomp32 said:

Bro. Didn't expect you to become the classic ICF wrist slitting crowd. WC squad is fixed. Just 1 place left according to kohli which he didn't reveal but its the no 4 slot IMO. Everything else is done. :) 

Chill. 

I hope no.4 is not usurped by Rahane, that would be a cruel joke and Ind would be back to 2015 WC batting lineup.

I hope no.4 is not usurped by Rahane, that would be a cruel joke and Ind would be back to 2015 WC batting lineup.
My proper squad will be RS, SD, VK, VS, MS, KJ, HP, BK, Shami, KY, YC, JB, RP, KL, one more pacer. I won't include Rayudu.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Bro. Didn't expect you to become the classic ICF wrist slitting crowd. WC squad is fixed. Just 1 place left according to kohli which he didn't reveal but its the no 4 slot IMO. Everything else is done. :) 

Chill. 

u really dont knw kohli then . WC squad is not fixed

Do we have an answer for NO.4??? we do but TM doesnt 

Who is the backup keeper ??? No answer 

Do we knw who is the 4th pacer??? No

N in case someone gets injured and some of these guys has a good IPL........

Acc to kohli- u really beilve him.....look at past one year how many times has he changed his statement. Kohli reacts n presses the panic button very quick dont believe qhat he says

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u really dont knw kohli then . WC squad is not fixed

Do we have an answer for NO.4??? we do but TM doesnt 

Who is the backup keeper ??? No answer 

Do we knw who is the 4th pacer??? No

N in case someone gets injured and some of these guys has a good IPL........

Acc to kohli- u really beilve him.....look at past one year how many times has he changed his statement. Kohli reacts n presses the panic button very quick dont believe qhat he says

Yup he pressed the panic button even today by playing 3 seamers. He looked nervous and skittish right from ball one today.This guy is last person I would want to lead Ind in a crucial juncture, such an antithesis of Dhoni.

7 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

You missed Jadeja, he would surely sneak into the 15

Absolutely,Jadeja is anyway going to be boarding that plane to wc

Wheres has Washington Sundar suddenly gone from the scheme of things??

He could have been answer to our lower order mess, certainly need to go past this actor jadeja 

Is he injured?? haven't heard anything of him for a long long time

Edited by Suhaan
Just now, Suhaan said:

Absolutely,Jadeja is anyway going to be boarding that plane to wc

Wheres has Washington Sundar suddenly gone from the scheme of things??

He could have been answer to our lower order mess?? certainly need to go past this actor jadeja 

Is he injured?? haven't heard anything of him for a long long time

Don't think his bowling was good enough for ODIs. Gowtham was another guy, who was not even tried.

7 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

You missed Jadeja, he would surely sneak into the 15

Cant say .....have not been a good t20 player so good ipl for him is always difficult

Hasnt done much in his international return 

In eng TM wud look at 4th seamer high chances it wud be umesh 

But if Hardik does have a bit of injury scare then sir jadeja will sneak in for sure as this Think tank is yet to learn that jadeja is not an all rounder in LOI

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Cant say .....have not been a good t20 player so good ipl for him is always difficult

Hasnt done much in his international return 

In eng TM wud look at 4th seamer high chances it wud be umesh 

But if Hardik does have a bit of injury scare then sir jadeja will sneak in for sure as this Think tank is yet to learn that jadeja is not an all rounder in LOI

Jadeja is locked in I think unfortunately 

Jadeja is locked in I think unfortunately 
You know the problem with this TM is inconsistent attitude. On one hand team plays Jadeja over chahal because jadeja can supposedly bat. On the other hand the same team management discards bhuvi because shami has been in better bowling form when bhuvi can bat much better than even Jadeja.

Make your mind team. :mad:

35 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

My proper squad will be RS, SD, VK, VS, MS, KJ, HP, BK, Shami, KY, YC, JB, RP, KL, one more pacer. I won't include Rayudu.

You can't be so sure of VS, RP and KL. The rest is fine..

That's four open spots.. 

Any of these three + AR, AR, YS, DK, DK, UY can sneak through...

Also, RJ is surely making the squad

Edited by bowl_out
1 hour ago, sscomp32 said:

Chill. 

:sherlock: