Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SK_IH

'Pretty clear' about our XI for the World Cup - Virat Kohli

Recommended Posts

Quote

Virat Kohli wasn't offering any excuses at the end of India's 3-2 ODI series defeat at the hands of Australia. Not dew, or the fact that a fair bit of time and effort during the series was spent on trying out different combinations keeping the World Cup in mind. He also said nobody in the dressing room was "panicking" after losing an ODI series at home just before the World Cup, as they were "pretty clear" about the XI for the world tournament.

 

"None of the guys in the change room are panicking, the support staff is not feeling down after this defeat," Kohli said at the post-match press conference. "Because we know the things that we were wanting to do in these last three games, but purely because now it's only the World Cup after this in the one-day competition. We as a side feel balanced, it's just that in the pressure moments, they [Australia] showed more composure than us.

 

"As a side, combination-wise, we are pretty sorted condition-based. Maximum one change, you'll get to see condition-based. But other than that, the XI we want to play, we are pretty clear about it."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26248765/pretty-clear-our-xi-world-cup-virat-kohli

 

Also Virat talked about uncertainty about only 1 spot but didnt reveal which spot it is. I think this guy is regurgitating the same BS without any idea.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, raki05 said:

He is a gone case. He knows how to talk bigs that's it. It's been 2 year since ct 17 where he is not able to figure out that one spot it's really shows his capability as a captain.

"EVERYTHING IS FINE".

 

After losing to a re-building team at home playing without their best 2 batsmen AND their best 2 bowlers.

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"EVERYTHING IS FINE".

 

After losing to a re-building team at home playing without their best 2 batsmen AND their best 2 bowlers.

Yup, don't know what this guy smoking. Because of his arrogant behavior and wrong selections we lost in sa and eng. He is a great player but not at all a captain material. People who believes he is greatest ever captain is fooling themselves. Loosing to a mediocre Aus side at home that too when we played our full strength team is utter embarrassing. Selection committee and TM should be asked these questions that why they couldn't able to find out fixed no. 4 and no. 5 in 2 years.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, raki05 said:

Yup, don't know what this guy smoking. Because of his arrogant behavior and wrong selections we lost in sa and eng. He is a great player but not at all a captain material. People who believes he is greatest ever captain is fooling themselves. Loosing to a mediocre Aus side at home that too when we played our full strength team is utter embarrassing. Selection committee and TM should be asked these questions that why they couldn't able to find out fixed no. 4 and no. 5 in 2 years.

Harsh reality is that India had luck on their side to win the 1st 2 games as well.  Scoreline could have easily been a lot worse.  

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Also Virat talked about uncertainty about only 1 spot but didnt reveal which spot it is. I think this guy is regurgitating the same BS without any idea.

What a whacko psycho crazy nutjob!!! In perpetual denial!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×