Jump to content
zen

Mumbai Indians (The Wolves) 2019 Team Thread - Back with the "bang"

Recommended Posts

Entire middle order from Sky to krunal needs to go.

 

Cutting/kishan instead of Pollard/yuvi. The latter two single handedly played selfish innings.

 

And why is krunal an automatic selection?. He can be hit easily and rarely takes more than 1 or 2 wickets.

 

Sky needs to go. He can't accelerate enough.

 

Hardik can play at #5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

I forgot that useless pollard actually has always done well against the chuskis so if he has a good game, that meas he will play the rest of IPL ;((

do you prefer beating :csk: and carrying the luggage Pollard or losing to :csk: and dropping Pollard. You can't have both  :nono:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mumbai playing with 3 useless overseas player. Pollard, Malinga & Mitchell Mcclenaghan so 3 out of 4 overseas spots wasted. Yuvi might fire once and not other time. Suryakumar too looks avg. Bowling is decent if you have good replacement of malinga & mcclenaghan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Mumbai playing with 3 useless overseas player. Pollard, Malinga & Mitchell Mcclenaghan so 3 out of 4 overseas spots wasted. Yuvi might fire once and not other time. Suryakumar too looks avg. Bowling is decent if you have good replacement of malinga & mcclenaghan

We should have Joseph and behrendoff soon. 

 

Anyone know who kulwant khejroliya plays for? The bastards last year never gave him a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nikola said:

Mumbai playing with 3 useless overseas player. Pollard, Malinga & Mitchell Mcclenaghan so 3 out of 4 overseas spots wasted. Yuvi might fire once and not other time. Suryakumar too looks avg. Bowling is decent if you have good replacement of malinga & mcclenaghan

 

10 hours ago, Laaloo said:

We should have Joseph and behrendoff soon. 

 

Anyone know who kulwant khejroliya plays for? The bastards last year never gave him a game.

Malinga has to play, he actually sort of buttresses an overall ordinary bowling unit. Dont have your hopes high from Behrendoff, he was trundling in the last series with keeper up :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 7:29 AM, Stan AF said:

Entire middle order from Sky to krunal needs to go.

 

Cutting/kishan instead of Pollard/yuvi. The latter two single handedly played selfish innings.

 

And why is krunal an automatic selection?. He can be hit easily and rarely takes more than 1 or 2 wickets.

 

Sky needs to go. He can't accelerate enough.

 

Hardik can play at #5. 

Gujju owner and both Gujju bros will okay unless injured... The dart chucker Krunal won’t get selected by any other team in IPL auctions.

 

There are no match winners in the team except Bhumrah.

 

Tendu always has this soft corner for his Punjabi friends. So he replaced Bhajji with overall reject UV.

 

The owners are big time in charity and helping needy people & organisations. Mukesh Bhai recently bailed out his estranged Bro Anil from going to jail by paying millions.

 

The same charity feeling is strong in the team also with creating match winners and then donating them to other team who are sing the same players to win matches.

 

Charity in retaining players like Pollu, Meclaghanan etc. Charity in giving some job to UV else his career is over as player. Pollu etc won’t even selected in other teams.

 

Lastly the Charity in employing 100s of useless people in team management... Their rejects like Punter are screwing up DC... The whole team management looks like group of transgenders from Mahela to the Team Icon..,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

What bang?

 

SO far only bang has been thanks to umpires and Malingo No ball

 

CSK are giving them chance with 3 foreigners and Rayudu but bambis dont want to take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest said:

What bang?

 

SO far only bang has been thanks to umpires and Malingo No ball

 

CSK are giving them chance with 3 foreigners and Rayudu but bambis dont want to take it

Bang is the sound you hear at the Podu back side when they meet MI...

 

:hehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan AF said:

Yaaru ungalai velayada vendaamnu sonnadhu?. :laugh:

 

Oh that's right you guys got banned.

I'm not sure what you said, but it has to be funny.

 

Disagreement with guests is rude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nikola said:

reached there because steve smith was captain but thala made sure they loose in finals.

 

 

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

And whats the record against their baaps? :phehe:

 

that’s the plan .. goenkas got klpd.. :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lasith Malinga collects 10/83 across two games in two days
 

Lasith Malinga celeberates a fall of wicket of his own bowling

 
 

 

At 35 years of age, Sri Lanka’s Lasith Malinga is still going strong. So strong, in fact, that he’s able to play two games in two days, across two countries. The end result: combined bowling figures of 10/83!

 

On Wednesday, Malinga took the field for Mumbai Indians against Chennai Super Kings, and took 3/34 as he removed Shane Watson, Kedar Jadhav and Dwayne Bravo.

After helping his side to a 37-run victory, he then jetted off to Sri Lanka, to turn out for Galle in the domestic limited-overs tournament.

 

 

 

Rather than succumb to the fatigue of an international flight, the veteran fast bowler returned the best List A figures of his career, ripping through Kandy with 7/49 to help Galle to a 156-run win.

Malinga’s form bodes well for Sri Lanka ahead of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup, where he will make his fourth appearance at the tournament.

 

 

 

https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/1168171

 

Edited by Stan AF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Malinga is off to SL to play a few games .... MI should try the below 11:

 

de Kock

Lewis

Rohit

SKY

Hardik

Krunal

Pollard

Behrendorff 

Chahar

Markande 

Bumrah 

 

  • Good to play both the legspinners if Markande is available 
  • If dew is a concern, a seamer can be played. Not sure from when Joseph would be available 
Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posting one of the posts from the match thread: 

 

Once Malinga is back, I would not mind going with the below:

 

SKY (expendable) 

Rohit (expendable) 

Ishan (wk)

Yuvi / ?

Hardik

Pollard

Chahar

Alzaari 

Behrandorff

Bumrah 

Malinga

 

  • If the top 4 are not clicking, de Kock in place of Malinga 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, zen said:

Posting one of the posts from the match thread: 

 

Once Malinga is back, I would not mind going with the below:

 

SKY (expendable) 

Rohit (expendable) 

Ishan (wk)

Yuvi / ?

Hardik

Pollard

Chahar

Alzaari 

Behrandorff

Bumrah 

Malinga

 

  • If the top 4 are not clicking, de Kock in place of Malinga 

I don’t like malinga

 

 

do you know if anukul roy bowls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I don’t like malinga

 

do you know if anukul roy bowls?

3

supposed to be an AR iirc but do not know how good he is with the ball 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I thought Behrendoorf was the super find last game! 

 

In context, I know Sunrisers were fading fast and their batsmen having brain fades and yes, there were a couple of drag-ons in the haul but how cool was this young guy Alzarri!

 

Reading comments above and apropos Kishan, I did think this looked like an entirely (apart from the ear jewelry) Ishan from last season. If he was to open, would he be as devastating now? Because yesterday he looked like a much more sedate middle order better.

 

One of the best things about IPL I think is how one moment a team like Sunrisers can look like world beaters, posting 230 and then just a few days later be humbled and bowled out for under a ton.

 

Full credit to the Indians team, they surprised me and were a joy to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...