Terror attack in New Zealand

vayuu1

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

No, not at all different. Matters not what you are. If 'muslims had it comming' randomly because of some extremist muslim thousands of kms away doing something, then stands to reason, by same standards, normal hindu like you too have it comming when you get shot in the face by a jihadi because some random saffron chaddi beat a muslim to death over some damn cow. 

This is what collective punishment and failure to adhere to individual responsibility means. 

So now the reason for terrorism in India, is because we took away their favorite food "beef"? :lol:

If some Hindu nutcase is using my religion for wrong doings, I feel responsible and do whatever in my part to stop these scums. The concept of Muslim terrorism didn't came yesterday, so what have these people doing in the last two decades to curb this? 

Terrorism in India is mostly a Pak thing, the theory of 2 nations - 2 religions is the biggest reason why we've spent 7 decades fighting each other, crushing each other toes & getting nowhere. Who benefited in the end - the ever green "worse than Nazi" Brits, US & now China. If only Pak could get over this Kashmir obsession, but alas :hmpf:

10 minutes ago, Lannister said:

So now the reason for terrorism in India, is because we took away their favorite food "beef"? :lol:

If some Hindu nutcase is using my religion for wrong doings, I feel responsible and do whatever in my part to stop these scums. The concept of Muslim terrorism didn't came yesterday, so what have these people doing in the last two decades to curb this? 

Am actually curious to know what would be the type of action that you would take vs thousands of illogical armed men who are devoted to the same religion as you are but misuses it. 

18 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

Well well so to draw fake equivalence you are going to compare some cattle violence in some far flung villages to being summary executed en mass for not being Muslim. Not engaging with this senile uncle from now on.

There is no fake equivalence being drawn here. 
If random muslim had it coming because another unrelated, random muslim killed a bunch of white people, then its perfectly equitable to say a random hindu, also has it coming because another unrelated, random hindu beat a muslim to death over some cow. 

This is pretty straightforward, really if you wish to justify violence against random people based on what they identify their faith as.
But then again, i dont expect people who spend their entire life in the third world to get what is so wrong about collective punishment. They usually don't know better. 

15 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Nope. 

Not what was said, read again. 

If some Hindu nutcase is using my religion for wrong doings, I feel responsible and do whatever in my part to stop these scums.

So what have you done about hindu nut-cases who've beaten people to death over some random cow being slaughtered ? 
What have you done about hindu nut cases who've assaulted girls in public for hanging out with boys ? (which is not illegal in India) 

The concept of Muslim terrorism didn't came yesterday, so what have these people doing in the last two decades to curb this? 

Explain to me what you expect a random muslim to do to 'stop this' re: terrorism from the fanatics ?! 

15 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Terrorism in India is mostly a Pak thing, the theory of 2 nations - 2 religions is the biggest reason why we've spent 7 decades fighting each other, crushing each other toes & getting nowhere. Who benefited in the end - the ever green "worse than Nazi" Brits, US & now China. If only Pak could get over this Kashmir obsession, but alas :hmpf:

Hindu's and muslim had been fighting for over 1000 years , it is not just we have spent 7 decades fighting with each other.

The 2 nation theory was not the cause ,. The cause is rag tag implementation of two nation theory and obsession of congress leaders to keep hindu's and muslims side by side. 

7 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Hindu's and muslim had been fighting for over 1000 years , it is not just we have spent 7 decades fighting with each other.

The 2 nation theory was not the cause ,. The cause is rag tag implementation of two nation theory and obsession of congress leaders to keep hindu's and muslims side by side. 

We also lived with each other for 1200-1300 years. Under Hindu rule, Muslim rule as one - there are still close to 250 million Muslims in India. How does that prove anything but that 2 nation theory was flawed? Heck if Congress & Nehru agreed to some form of power sharing we wouldn't have had Pak, possibly something along the lines of present day J&K.

Total peace is not possible even in the west, but this obsession about everything India (or Pak) wouldn't have been there saving us billions in arms purchases - which could then be diverted for development. It's no surprise that the most prosperous nations on earth haven't fought war over the last century or so.

Edited by R!TTER

8 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Am actually curious to know what would be the type of action that you would take vs thousands of illogical armed men who are devoted to the same religion as you are but misuses it. 

Like informing the concerned authorities if you see any suspicious activities with in their own communities and most importantly, educating their children. Forcing your government to take actions against these culprits. How many options do you want? 

Why do you think Muslim is the only religion which is despised in the whole world and you don't see such problems in other cultures? Because their whole system is rotten to the core and they never take responsibility. 

Just now, Lannister said:

Like informing the concerned authorities if you see any suspicious activities with in their own communities and most importantly, educating their children. Forcing your government to take actions against these culprits. How many options do you want? 

Why do you think Muslim is the only religion which is despised in the whole world and you don't see such problems in other cultures? Because their whole system is rotten to the core and they never take responsibility. 

Being an atheist opens your eye up to many religious beliefs/hatered and other bs, your post is a prime example. What you mentioned, easier said than done bud. You don't relinquish a stupid ideology that easily. Let's take one example: How do you plan on educating their children when they flee to terrorist land and make babies there and in return those babies are terrorist future army? It's a never ending factory. Or Infact how do you know for a 100% fact what they are being influenced with outside of their home - assuming the parents are not terrorist themselves. Do you know how easy it is to brain wash a kid - if tidepod episode didn't show you that, I don't know what will.

Do you know which religion was hated before the Muslims? Christianity would be your prime choice. If history had taught us anything, Christians were as brutal as the present Muslim terrorist. Burning a women alive because you're though to be a witch vs stoning a women to death for adultery. If you ask me, both ranks as psychotic.

13 minutes ago, Lannister said:

How does a random muslim prove to you that they've done this ?!? 

How does a random Hindu like you prove that you have 'taken action' against the 'cow related murderers'/ 'modesty assaulters' ?!

13 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I don't see very many hindus taking responsibility for random hindu murderers who kill for a frigging animal. Or assault women for dressing in western clothing.

I don't see very many Buddhist apologizing for the Burmese buddhists who kill Rohingyas.

I don't see very many Christians apologizing for Christian priests raping kids.

Here's a hint- people don't apologize for random people they don't know. So why the * are you justifying killing random people for something they had no individual part in ?!?

Unfortunately, such incidents will only increase in the future. Look at the shooters background. Working class, low income white who feels that he has been robbed of a good life and blames his shortcomings on refugees from 3rd world countries. There are atleast a dozen people I know who would fit that profile. It’s just that they are not upfront about it. 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

This is beyond stupid. In a time of crisis this moron had this to say - 

Queensland Senator Fraser Anning 

"The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program

which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place.”

:bird:

28 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

We also lived with each other for 1200-1300 years. Under Hindu rule, Muslim rule as one - there are still close to 250 million Muslims in India. How does that prove anything but that 2 nation theory was flawed? Heck if Congress & Nehru agreed to some form of power sharing we wouldn't have had Pak, possibly something along the lines of present day J&K.

Total peace is not possible even in the west, but this obsession about everything India (or Pak) wouldn't have been there saving us billions in arms purchases - which could then be diverted for development. It's no surprise that the most prosperous nations on earth haven't fought war over the last century or so.

Yeah if you believe that  Mandirs being broken , Hindu's taken as slaves or forcibly converted. Preferable treatment to muslims and converts , while jaziya from hindu's are some of  examples living side by side. I don't think  even muslim league had problem if hindu's accepted it before partition. 

Look at Europe , German territory was given to poland and Germans were kicked out, while polish territory was given to Soviet and poles kicked out.

Result hardly any conflict today

Ideally both countries should had population exchange program for years after independence even if that means giving up more land for india. This would have bought peace in subcontinent. 

48 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Congress wanted to not have a communalized subcontinent. Politics of that era were fragile enough that if the Congress *did* concede on the muslims, the Sikhs would've also broken away, Goa would've been a permanent Christian Portuguese colony, Sikkim would've never joined us and in hindsight, the missionaries converting the NE tribals would've lead to a few more states leaving. 

21 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Being an atheist opens your eye up to many religious beliefs/hatered and other bs, your post is a prime example. What you mentioned, easier said than done bud. You don't relinquish a stupid ideology that easily. Let's take one example: How do you plan on educating their children when they flee to terrorist land and make babies there and in return those babies are terrorist future army? It's a never ending factory. Or Infact how do you know for a 100% fact what they are being influenced with outside of their home - assuming the parents are not terrorist themselves. Do you know how easy it is to brain wash a kid - if tidepod episode didn't show you that, I don't know what will.

But why don't we see such widespread issue in other cultures? How many Hindu kids or Christian kids are taking up arms and blowing up people? 

21 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Do you know which religion was hated before the Muslims? Christianity would be your prime choice. If history had taught us anything, Christians were as brutal as the present Muslim terrorist. Burning a women alive because you're though to be a witch vs stoning a women to death for adultery. If you ask me, both ranks as psychotic.

So what you are saying is Islam is still in the process of becoming civilized and everyone should just wait for them to catch up. So who is going to take responsibility for all the bloodshed that's going to happen in the meantime? 

7 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

This is beyond stupid. In a time of crisis this moron had this to say - 

Queensland Senator Fraser Anning 

"The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program

which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place.”

:bird:

insane. Most of the muslims killed are Fijian desis. Last i checked, they are the Ismaili types that are low profile and arn't into much extremist stuff.