Terror attack in New Zealand

vayuu1

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

But why don't we see such widespread issue in other cultures? How many Hindu kids or Christian kids are taking up arms and blowing up people? 

So what you are saying is Islam is still in the process of becoming civilized and everyone should just wait for them to catch up. So who is going to take responsibility for all the bloodshed that's going to happen in the meantime? 

Oye bhai kya hua ? logic se phat gayee ? 

Still waiting to hear how a random muslim is going to prove they've done something or why we should beleive you randomly saying you've done something about cow-related murderers ?!?

28 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Here's a hint- people don't apologize for random people they don't know. So why the * are you justifying killing random people for something they had no individual part in ?!?

Because they let this hatred culture to grow with in their community and now they are seeing it's full consequence. It's hard to feel sympathetic towards these Muslim people. 

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Congress wanted to not have a communalized subcontinent. Politics of that era were fragile enough that if the Congress *did* concede on the muslims, the Sikhs would've also broken away, Goa would've been a permanent Christian Portuguese colony, Sikkim would've never joined us and in hindsight, the missionaries converting the NE tribals would've lead to a few more states leaving. 

At what cost? , Hindu sikhs almost wiped from west Pakistan , while terribly declined in East Bengal. 

The environment was communalized it was congress just supressed it. 

1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

PDP should be banned in India, he's a casual racist (if not full on) takes pleasure bashing India & sound more & more like Trump each passing day. In fact you'd get brain cancer quicker than watching Trump in full retard mode, what's more infuriating is that lots of Indians tolerate that sh!thole for some reason :whack2:

No need for that actually, we don't need to ban anyone like that. It's actually quite easy to not take him so seriously.

13 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Because they let this hatred culture to grow with in their community and now they are seeing it's full consequence. It's hard to feel sympathetic towards these Muslim people. 

then its also hard to feel sympathetic to hindus who get blown up by muslims because of hindu killers, right ?

Still waiting to see how you prove that you take action against these killer hindus and how a muslim is supposed to prove that to you. Or how you can actually justify personal consequence without personal action. I guess this is what third world jahilliyaat does to people's brains. 

3 minutes ago, Lannister said:

But why don't we see such widespread issue in other cultures? How many Hindu kids or Christian kids are taking up arms and blowing up people? 

So what you are saying is Islam is still in the process of becoming civilized and everyone should just wait for them to catch up. So who is going to take responsibility for all the bloodshed that's going to happen in the meantime? 

I have a feeling you didn't understand a single thing I laid out for you and trying to put words into my mouth that I haven't said. Never said wait around for the bloodshed to finish and till these morons matures up, however bombing them to infinity will not change the idiology, Infact will make it worst.

There are f'up widespread sh*t going around all over the world, just cause fox news or cnn isn't picking it up, doesn't mean it's not happening. Race, religion, color, you name it, it's happening. Just look at Africa and their war child - lot of them are Christians. F'ing eating people's heart after killing them - am not making this sh*t up.

You are probably used to watching western culture tv - since you did mention Christian kids are not taking up the arms -  that's why Christianity looks very civilized in your eyes. Also, from your innocent reply, am assuming you are ignorant about what actually happens around the world (not saying that you are stupid - just saying that you are uninformed and should get informed). Evil is evil, regardless of the religion they follow. But in the eyes of the terrorist, evil is the one who is bombing them aswell. It's a double edge sword here. You can't beat an idiology with bombs/police/etc. It may prevent it for the moment, but doesn't stop the idiology - just like how religion is spread through out generations in the form of an idiology. To you and I, those damn Muslim terrorist are evil, to them the americans are for bombing their parents/kids/spouses/ taking possession of their land.

You still haven't answered my question, you laid out your plan on what you will do, but I gave you an example on how your idea looks good on paper but when it comes to executing it, it's not as easy. Do you agree? How would you tackle it in real world? I have no better answer so I wouldn't be able to answer this hard question either.

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Right wing Hindus are trying their best to link this attack to Pakistan on social media and some are actually justifying it. Wtf

Don't act surprised, this is exactly what right wing muslims do after muslim terror attacks throughout social media for nearly a decade now - bring up bombing of iraq or afghanistan even when the perp is not from there. 

I condemn the terror attacks.  

Unfortunately, this seems to be the future across the world with the decline in economy and disenfranchisement of the voters, I expect more of this as a result. 

The attacker supposedly mentioned Christianity as one of the factors in his actions.

I for one view the Muslim-Christian conflict to carry on for the foreseeable future. The lull in the 'holy wars' we have seen for the last several decades was only a temporary thing. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

at a lesser cost than if every religion as allowed its own homeland. 

That is your assumption. Can't say about Goa or some tiny NE state , but if sikhs had been settled in UP on the land that muslims leave then they had no chance of demanding homeland . They had and still have only waffer thin majority in Punjab. 

And you are saying less because because of present situation. If ever nuclear buttons are pressed then you cannot say that the cost was less. 

38 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

I have a feeling you didn't understand a single thing I laid out for you and trying to put words into my mouth that I haven't said. Never said wait around for the bloodshed to finish and till these morons matures up, however bombing them to infinity will not change the idiology, Infact will make it worst.

There are f'up widespread sh*t going around all over the world, just cause fox news or cnn isn't picking it up, doesn't mean it's not happening. Race, religion, color, you name it, it's happening. Just look at Africa and their war child - lot of them are Christians. F'ing eating people's heart after killing them - am not making this sh*t up.

You are probably used to watching western culture tv - since you did mention Christian kids are not taking up the arms -  that's why Christianity looks very civilized in your eyes. Also, from your innocent reply, am assuming you are ignorant about what actually happens around the world (not saying that you are stupid - just saying that you are uninformed and should get informed). Evil is evil, regardless of the religion they follow. But in the eyes of the terrorist, evil is the one who is bombing them aswell. It's a double edge sword here. You can't beat an idiology with bombs/police/etc. It may prevent it for the moment, but doesn't stop the idiology - just like how religion is spread through out generations in the form of an idiology. To you and I, those damn Muslim terrorist are evil, to them the americans are for bombing their parents/kids/spouses/ taking possession of their land.

You still haven't answered my question, you laid out your plan on what you will do, but I gave you an example on how your idea looks good on paper but when it comes to executing it, it's not as easy. Do you agree? How would you tackle it in real world? I have no better answer so I wouldn't be able to answer this hard question either.

I heard it's an Australian who have committed this crime. So let's look into their news tabloids. 

Capture.PNG.10502e67ea59534b2fe3eca38597fb7b.PNG

They are actually acknowledging this and you can expect their government to help out with the investigations and to take action against the culprits. Do you see this happening in Muslim nations? It's the mindset of the people that shapes up their community, religion and country. Don't expect others to clean up your mess. 

Apparently he visited Pakistan and called it a wonderful place to visit so I’m guessing he wasn’t a Muslim hating man all his life. Something must have happened in the last couple of years for him to have gone this crazy. 

Edited by FischerTal

Apparently he visited Pakistan and called it a wonderful place to visit so I’m guessing he wasn’t a Muslim hating man all his life. Something must have happened in the last couple of years for him to have gone this crazy. 

He said he was inspired by Breivik.

He said he was inspired by Breivik.

24 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

He has a manifesto online, he said he was inspired to take up arms after a terrorist killed an 11-yr old girl in Stockholm named Ebba Akerland and whose grave was vandalized by migrants 30 times.