OFFICIAL 2019 DELHI CAPITALS THREAD - LETS GO CAPS

Cricketics

11 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

So you want him to cry and throw a hissy fit. The fact that he was smiling and keeping his cool amidst adversity speaks volumes of what kind of a fine human being. A visionary + a fine human how many people like that exist in this world :hatsoff:stop being a hater.

Also he was sharing his creations to the world shows he was not selfish. What a person. Should be given Nobel prize :hail:

You can have him in your Srh or Mi team baba hope we get rid of him soon destroyed the fan base and team. At the auction table used to smile like dumb person and bouught Unadkat or Pawan Negi or Yuvraj at 16 crores :phehe:

Edited by Switchblade

Sorely missed Morris the batsman in the late overs. Raddhi batting in the last 5 overs.

Morris for Keemo

Sandip in for Tewatia/Axar/Mishra

Can try Munro for Ingram in a few games.

Shaw

Dhawan

Munro/Ingram

Iyer

Pant

Morris

Axar

Tewatia/Mishra

Sandip

Rabada

Ishant/Avesh/Nathu

Team is capable but a bit top heavy.

6 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Iss Gobar kaminey ka kya karein?

He has no place ideally, but these teams have acquired these headaches themselves. MI bought Yuvi now they have to play him , sane with DC stuck with Dhawan. If they needed a player to play anchor, I would say even Vihari is a good option as opener and he is quite an upgrade over Dhawan facing spinners.

I think today's team is very close to the best XI, however there is a definite need for a 6th bowling option.

Vihari is not good enough to be in the starting XI in T20s, so I'd bring back Axar or Tewatia. At least they might be able to hack a few runs at the death and can serve as a 6th bowler.

Very little to chose between Harshal and Ishant's bowling but at least Patel can bat a bit.

Ingram is a good player but I still think Munro/Rutherford should be tried.