OFFICIAL 2019 DELHI CAPITALS THREAD - LETS GO CAPS

Cricketics

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

WE ARE HERE TO STAY AND WITH A NEW NAME THIS TIME, WE ARE GOING TO GO ALL THE WAY AND WIN.

WHAT A TEAM ITS LOOKING. 

THERE IS GOING OT BE CARNAGE THIS YEAR. DELHI WILL BE EXECUTING IT.

LETS GO CAPS

LETS GO CAPS

LETS GO CAPS

COMEON DELHI FANS AND REST OF IPL folks, show love to your favorite team in this thread.

PARTY IS ABOUT TO START :)

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Not too optimistic Tics bhai lets see what happens they have hired Ganguly as an advisor for DC. 

I will be in Delhi for few weeks, will be supporting our team. Hoping schedule comes out fast for games after April 5th. I think we will do all right. We are winning it I feel. 

1 minute ago, zen said:

From the OP, it appears as if capitals stands for CAPITAL letters :shock:

:) CAPS is what is used even for Washington CAPITALS - CURRENT CHAMPIONS OF NHL STANLEY CUP WHICH IS  ICE HOCKEY'S BIGGEST LEAGUE. 

I was glad Delhi chose this name. It fits well actually even though looks like a copy from Washington. People who did not like the name basically do not follow American sports or have that naming convention in their mind. The name will eventually grow.

When Washington Capitals win, we writE "ALL CAPS."

#ALLCAPS is a hashtag always trending on twitter. 

2 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

All tough matches 

The squad looks good in patches and still somethings missing .

Like the batting has got some flair, a couple of good hitters but again not the best ,we have 3 good bowlers but again no backup or depth in bowling (actually it's a poor line up),even ARs aren't special 

14 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

The squad looks good in patches and still somethings missing .

Like the batting has got some flair, a couple of good hitters but again not the best ,we have 3 good bowlers but again no backup or depth in bowling (actually it's a poor line up),even ARs aren't special 

Dhawan is average t20 player Iyer starts well but fades away later Pant will be the main guy and Shaw is coming back from injury and Moriss was better under Dravid but now is inconsistent. 

Bowling wise Mishraji is choker who will get smashed if he is hit all the time. AvEsh Harshal Ishant are not that good and even Axar is a useless pick.