Cricketics

OFFICIAL 2019 DELHI CAPITALS THREAD - LETS GO CAPS

2 hours ago, Switchblade said:

SRH will be hard to defeat Warner and Bairstow plus ex DD player Shankar.

We play better when teams least expect us. Yes, they will be hard to beat, but I think we will win this one. We have hard time winning against middle tier teams actually. 

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Their lack of experience is hurting them. Need someone to guide the youngis

Ganguly, Ponting, Dhawan who else do they need? Yes missing a “video analyst” “icon” “ director of cricket operations” etc etc etc 

16 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I mean on the ground.

That is why they traded Dhawan for the 3 players and bought Ishant shows you how dumb the owner was and forever will be. Kotla as usual will be cheering for opposite team as previous GMR owner destroyed the fan base and made DD/DC a minnow team.

Congrats Delhi fans for being 2nd on the table! Good to see two teams with Indian core batting occupy top two positions

Raina

Rayudu

MSD

Jadhav

Dhawan

Prithvi

Iyer

Pant

BTW CAPS, if you want Pant to bat at #4 and Ingram and Munro don't want to bat lower, you should try big hitter Sherfane rutherford at #5 or 6

Just now, Proud IPL Fan said:

BTW CAPS, if you want Pant to bat at #4 and Ingram and Munro don't want to bat lower, you should try big hitter Sherfane rutherford at #5 or 6

Same here they should try Rutherford really want to see him. 

Just came back home after a wasteful evening  at Kotla :facepalm:. The stadium obviously is pretty ordinary in itself, let alone the pitch.

Sachin got the loudest cheer of the day when he walked out with Rahul Sanghvi ( why is he always with this guy lol)

Hardik was the crowd favorite, the guy is a bonafide star. During later part of first innings it looked certain that he took the game away in last 2-3 overs, that helicopter shot was wow.

Very surprisingly even the Delhites don't rate Pant much  I think.

And saw Nathu Singh bowl before the match started, he looked really quick, why is this guy always on the bench.

Overall the pitch blighted the day.

8 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Just came back home after a wasteful evening  at Kotla :facepalm:. The stadium obviously is pretty ordinary in itself, let alone the pitch.

Sachin got the loudest cheer of the day when he walked out with Rahul Sanghvi ( why is he always with this guy lol)

Hardik was the crowd favorite, the guy is a bonafide star. During later part of first innings it looked certain that he took the game away in last 2-3 overs, that helicopter shot was wow.

Very surprisingly even the Delhites don't rate Pant much  I think.

And saw Nathu Singh bowl before the match started, he looked really quick, why is this guy always on the bench.

Overall the pitch blighted the day.

Last year same thing happened with me as well when we won against Csk the pitch at Kotla is terrible but DD winning made it worthwhile.