E SAALA CUP NAAM DE - PARTY AND CELEBRATION THREAD.

Austin 3:!6

ok, after much thought over an evening beer.

I think this will be the last yeat Kohli and ABD play together for RCB. ( May be).

I wish to see these two bats win an IPL together, its a bit like Sanath and Sachin and then Sachin and Ponting with MI. 

Were all loyalties transcend and you just want to see your familiar champions just win.

Its going to  be difficult for me to not support them in every game even against CSK whom i have always liked. 

Hope RCB wins it this time, for Kohli and ABD.

Virat should not open. He will never demolish the opposition in the powerplay. Neither his intent nor his game is suited for powerplay. Even when he plays really well, the score is never 60+ in 6 overs.

If at all a 'big' player must open, then let ABD open. On his day he'll absolutely bludgeon the bowlers.

25 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

@beetle ji 

What do you guys want the heading to be ?

@Austin 3:!6...is this a serious team thread or a parody thread?

Please specify in the heading ...otherwise I will make changes to heading on request from rcb fans.

2nd Edit:

Since Austin is not around ,I am removing ' Official rcb thread 2019' from the heading.

Guys feel free to make another rcb thread.    @philcric

@sourab10forever

Sorry @Austin 3:!6....rcb fans are suspicious of your intent .:p:

Edited by beetle

1 hour ago, beetle said:

What do you guys want the heading to be ?

@Austin 3:!6...is this a serious team thread or a parody thread?

Please specify in the heading ...otherwise I will make changes to heading on request from rcb fans.

2nd Edit:

Since Austin is not around ,I am removing ' Official rcb thread 2019' from the heading.

Guys feel free to make another rcb thread.    @philcric

@sourab10forever

Sorry @Austin 3:!6....rcb fans are suspicious of your intent .:p:

@beetle @Cricketics

Now that the 'official' RCB thread is opened, may be you can lock this thread?

@philcric MAN YOU PUT ME TO WORK EARLY MORNING :))))

So I have just recharged the title again since you created another thread. As per your request, I had earlier changed the title of this one, but now since you have another RCB official thread, I let this thread be as is and called it party thread.

You can post more in the other one to keep that up as the primary fans thread. This might actually die, or someone else can bump it whenever you want to celebrate. Its fine to have celebration thread.

Going by RCB record, not many days it will be bumped :)

@beetle