Stan AF

Sachin Tendulkar 88 runs 1st Test 50 on Newzealand soil & Interview 2nd Test at Napier Feb 9 13 1990

What a genuine champion this guy was. People just go on and talk **** about Tendulkar. They forget about the determination, the hard work he put in. A normal 16 yr old kid might as well be chasing skirts. This guy never could do all of that. He gave up on most of the pleasures of life to be the best in the business. That is absolutely unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Too sad ViRAT ll take over his useless records and he ll have to brag about... 

22 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Feeling bad for @Laaloo and Co. :giggle: It's a good thing for team players and India. :bow:

image.png.9f35a692f8af9cabbfd0e6aaa932be3e.png

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

I heard that other than Kapil Dev, he used to defeat everyone else at arm wrestling. :p

Thats because we had Raju and Venky Prasad in the team. Others didnt bother. Its a long tale your telling. Sidhu, Azhar, Kumble and co were in the team. I can't see vadapav beating these guys at anything resembling a physical activity with them. :phehe:

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Thats because we had Raju and Venky Prasad in the team. Others didnt bother. Its a long tale your telling. Sidhu, Azhar, Kumble and co were in the team. I can't see vadapav beating these guys at anything resembling a physical activity with them. :phehe:

Sachin used the heaviest bat in the history of cricket and his forearms were always pretty strong. You can see that by the excellent throws he executed from the deep. You can search on the net, I think manju told this fact in an interview that he ousted everyone save Kapil in arm wrestling..

Sachin used the heaviest bat in the history of cricket and his forearms were always pretty strong. You can see that by the excellent throws he executed from the deep. You can search on the net, I think manju told this fact in an interview that he ousted everyone save Kapil in arm wrestling..

Just because someone especially Manju told something doesn't make it a fact. They just tell you something to gather some attention their way. If Manju is the best facts teller, you should also accept the negative things he said about Sachin :phehe:. You can't have it both ways. Also Manju has some weird thing about muscles. I think its time he comes out of the closet :lol:

Can't understand why our own Indian fans hate SRT so much...

Not hating just trolling bhakts :laugh:. I don't understand how trolling Sachin makes one a libtard. Mental gymnastics from some people here. Nobody should ask questions about Sachin (pbuh). All infidels must convert or be beheaded :ridinghorse:

2 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Atually during his coaching upbringing, He had to walk some distance carrying his kit to reach the cricket ground (it was in range of kilometeres). That seasoned him well.

2 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Can't understand why our own Indian fans hate SRT so much...

Keeps the conversation going. Only incase of Sachin and Yumm Yess Dee (courtesy maniac), you will see fans having a real go. Any thread not associated to two goes into page 2 in no time

52 minutes ago, mishra said:

Keeps the conversation going. Only incase of Sachin and Yumm Yess Dee (courtesy maniac), you will see fans having a real go. Any thread not associated to two goes into page 2 in no time

It's typically yum yus Dee chelas who thinks they are trolling, however they would run riots against anyone talk abt yum yus d. Also forget manju they ll consider any manjnath, swaminath or sutiyanath comments as gospel if it boost Dhoni existence in national team.