Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

As always I am creating the Speed and Performance of Pacers in IPL2019 - Indian and foreign.

As every year, all of you have contributed generously to my article every year and I expect the same. Some folks who have really contributed to the speed threads have been express, rkt and so many of you. I will write a separate thank you note at the end of the  IPL 2019.

Needless to say, I am very excited as always starting this thread. my excitement of IPL is not about batting but about fast bowling, as i was a fast bowler ( tried to bowl fast ) from 18 to 26 and then I realized it is better to turn into a batsman.

fast bowling is tiring and very exciting.

I encourage all of you to be a BIT watchful and share more technicals about the fast bowlers like-

not just Speed, but Swing too. Skills like good yorkers angles in fast bowling, usage of crease, show of anger and competitiveness, Slow Ball Skills( slow ball as a change ball or overusing the slow ball) etc. 

some bouncers show as 135K but look 145k , i will encourage such balls to be noticed and shared. some most beautiful yorkers getting wickets and some not getting wickets should also be noted and shared. Some good balls which are snicked and slip fielders mess Up should also be highlighted as the fast bowler has done his job well, but bcos the fielder was not alert the catch was messed up.

Some SLOGS are ugly and fast bowlers should get the credit as those are wicket taking balls and just that the fielder was not at the right place, catch was missed.

I hope green Pitches are offered so that genuine batsman score runs and the SLOGGERS find the going tough.

wish you all the best.

can all of you share the Pacers that we need to focus on for each team in IPL...

I will keep my eagle eyes switched on specifically on, 

1. Saini
  2. avesh khan
  3. khaleel( though i kinda dislike him now)
  4. Umesh ( i have been the biggest fan but am surprised how can he be such a dumbo)
  5. sandeep warier
  6. brainder sran
  7. varun aroon
  8. ishant sharma
  9. ankit rajpoot
  10. aniket chaudhary
  11. deepak chahar
  12. siraj 
  13. tushar deshpande
  14. hardik pandya
  15. Shammi
  16. Bhuvi
  17. boooom booom bumrah

can you guys add a few more who are to be concentrated on...

I dont keep my eagle eye on foreign pacers as i am not inspired to track them but still i would want to compare our pacers to them.

7 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

1. Saini
  2. avesh khan
  4. Umesh ( i have been the biggest fan but am surprised how can he be such a dumbo)
  5. sandeep warier
  6. brainder sran
  7. varun aroon
  8. ishant sharma
  9. ankit rajpoot
  10. aniket chaudhary
  11. deepak chahar
  12. siraj 
  13. tushar deshpande
  14. hardik pandya
  15. Shammi
  16. Bhuvi
  17. boooom booom bumrah

I dont keep my eagle eye on foreign pacers as i am not inspired to track them but still i would want to compare our pacers to them.

Aniket Choudhary is unsold. Asif KM from CSK is another bowler who can bowl quick.

40 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Aniket Choudhary is unsold. Asif KM from CSK is another bowler who can bowl quick.

if the franchisees have no interest in him, it kinda means that he has definitely declined, Any views.

i have purposefully not indicated jaydev unadkat , siddharth kaul , Mohit, may be I am biased but they can also Spark and succeed in IPL.

Sid Kaul has failed each and every time he has got to play for India though he has done fairly well in IPL. Kinda Indicates he is not international material. even that Punjab swing pacer SID Sharma failed was considered not worth playing for India.

I think this IPL will bring Aniket Rajpoot, Navdeep Saini, Siraj, Umesh , ishant,  Avesh and Varun Aroon into the limelight.

Edited by vishalvirsingh

22 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

1. Saini
  2. avesh khan
  5. sandeep warier
  6. brainder sran
  7. varun aroon
  8. ishant sharma
  9. ankit rajpoot
  10. aniket chaudhary
  11. deepak chahar
  12. siraj 
  13. tushar deshpande
  14. hardik pandya
  15. Shammi
  16. Bhuvi
  17. boooom booom bumrah

You could add Khejroliya and Thampi to the list.

29 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Looking forward to  ......

Bumrah

Saini

Avesh

Shami

Nathu

Siraj

Also ...

Prasidh

Rajpoot

Warrier

Umesh

Aaron

Thampi

Missing  ......

Mavi

Nagarkoti

Let the fun begin

please merge this into my thread OR my Speed thread into this....

I dont Mind.