vishalvirsingh

Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

5 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

yaar yeh Navdeep se bhi tej bowling kar raha hain par navdeep ka rhythm Clean hain.

Par ye banda INDIA ke liye jaldi hi khelega..prasidh.

Avesh is another player who can get close to this pace. Aaron is also there. Wish Nagarkoti and Mavi were playing. 

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh  3rd over

140 ... steep bounce

This is high pace

lockie ferguson is bowling his usual pace but prasidh who always bowled under 137k is now bowling between 142 to 149k?

how come?

2 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

lockie ferguson is bowling his usual pace but prasidh who always bowled under 137k is now bowling between 142 to 149k?

how come?

Prasidh always had pace bowled many balls at 145 last year so no surprise to see him breaching 150 k or nearing it

He is getting stronger probably that is the reason he is cranking it up real high

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh bowled a fastest of 144 k last match  and  bowled 136 k to 146 k last season in the IPL.

this guy is IMPROVING his SPeed and his line n length will become perfect very soon , that's not an issue.

2 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Just 23. It's sad that he doesn't get enough games for Karnataka. Vinay and Mithun play ahead of Prasidh most of the times.

it is criminal to play Vinay Kumar and Mithun ahead of Prasidh for a STATE TEAM.

this guy is coming in line to play for INDIA ...who are the DUMBO selectors picking vinay and mithun ahead of prasidh.

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Prasidh always had pace bowled many balls at 145 last year so no surprise to see him breaching 150 k or nearing it

He is getting stronger probably that is the reason he is cranking it up real high

what i remember is , he was under 140k...

Long story Short this guy is to be watched out, i hope the selectors are keeping a watch.

is it not possible that we can apply for selectors position in some state team??

14 minutes ago, S_pace said:

Only 5 Indian bowlers are above 142k Ishant , Shami , Saini ,Bumrah , Prasidh. And we have so many potential 150 k injured or on the bench like Nagarkoti , Mavi and Avesh and Nathu.

Hope to see Avesh play soon.

Yarra Prithviraj will bowl 145 k too ... and Siraj on good days.

24 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I don't know what's up with Siraj he was fastest Indian last year nearly 149.9 but isn't fast consistently.

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

2 matches and no wickets despite bowling at very good pace. Will KKR persist with Prasidh or drop him?

He didn't bowl badly and anyway Kkr didn't loose matches

Why will they fix something which isnt broken

30 minutes ago, express bowling said:

yes i expect avesh and varun to touch 150K...

who is yarra prithvi and for which team is he playing..

13 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

He didn't bowl badly and anyway Kkr didn't loose matches

Why will they fix something which isnt broken

They have Sandeep Warrier and Yarra Prithviraj waiting on the bench. Would soon want to give them opportunities as well. 

8 minutes ago, Pandya_Power said:

If you guys could post top and average speeds of Prasidh and Fergusson for the match, that'd be great!

Fastest

Prasidh       149.3 k

Ferguson    151.6 k

Average

Prasidh       141 k

Ferguson    140.k

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Fastest

Prasidh       149.3 k

Ferguson    151.6 k

Average

Prasidh       141 k

Ferguson    140.k

this guy should replace ISHANT very soon in next 4 months as he has same height and probably a little more brains than ISHANT.

we definitely need a very tall fast bowler and at present i dont see anyone as tall as ISHANT and Prasidh out there capable to bowl around 145k.

i am pleased as he bowled 149.29k which indicates he will cross the 150K barier , gets bounce as much as Ishant and is faster than Ishant. 

even in his previous match he was hitting pads with his full toss and yorkers..only super fast bowlers can implment those balls as otherwise bowler normally gets hit if he is slow or medium pace.

40 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

They have Sandeep Warrier and Yarra Prithviraj waiting on the bench. Would soon want to give them opportunities as well. 

Yes its a long tournament and Iam sure they will get their chances don't see them (kkr)playing one bowler continuously,they will surely rotate the players in the squad ,but at the moment I don't see them changing the xi at least for couple of matches

Iam also curiously waiting to see Warrier and Prithviraj bowl

10 hours ago, S_pace said:

I don't know what's up with Siraj he was fastest Indian last year nearly 149.9 but isn't fast consistently.

Prasidh is inconsistent in terms of pace too.

We should be prepared to see him bowl much slower spells from time to time ... as he has done the same in the past.

2 hours ago, nsareen said:

wonder why many of our quicks touch 149 & not cross 150. I remember this pattern last year too, many indians touched 149 but not many over 150

True.    :phehe:

Both Mavi and Siraj bowled up to 149.9 kph in the the last IPL.   Avesh Khan up to 149.4 kph.

Bumrah is the only Indian fast bowler who has crossed 150 kph in the last 18 months  ( in international matches or the IPL ).  Fastest of 153.3 kph in the first test in Australia. A few more balls above 150 kph too.

Edited by express bowling

15 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Both Mavi and Siraj bowled up to 149.9 kph in the the last IPL.   Avesh Khan up to 149.4 kph.

Bumrah is the only Indian fast bowler who has crossed 150 kph in the last 18 months.  Fastest of 153.3 kph in the first test in Australia. A few more balls above 150 kph too.

yeah kind of frustrating to see, these folks should be able to put in the extra yard & become 150-155 guys ( should be the new benchmark )

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah is the only Indian fast bowler who has crossed 150 kph in the last 18 months.  Fastest of 153.3 kph in the first test in Australia. A few more balls above 150 kph too.

Saini on domestic speed guns bowled a few recently. Can do the same this IPL too.

2 hours ago, nsareen said:

yeah kind of frustrating to see, these folks should be able to put in the extra yard & become 150-155 guys ( should be the new benchmark )

Crossing 150 k with a certain regularity enables pacers to be marketed a genuine fast bowlers.  And that goes a long way in building the reputation of a pace attack  (  provided they are good bowlers too  )

Edited by express bowling

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Crossing 150 k with a certain regularity enables pacers to be marketed a genuine fast bowlers.  And that goes a long way in building the reputation of a pace attack  (  provided they are good bowlers too  )

I don't think we have any bowler capable of 155 kph right now. But at least 7-8 of them can hit 150 kph for sure.

10 minutes ago, ShebbySB said:

I don't think we have any bowler capable of 155 kph right now. But at least 7-8 of them can hit 150 kph for sure.

No bowler in the world currently touches 155, apart from Starc and even he doesn't do it often. In last 20 years since advent of speed guns, there have only been 3 bowlers touching 155k regularly Akhtar, Lee, Tait. It tells you how rare it is.

1 hour ago, ShebbySB said:

Bowling  two or three 150 k and 151 k deliveries in important series should do it for reputation building of a pacer.   155 k is not needed.