Official Namma Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Team thread - The Defending Champions!!!

Forever Indian

Dutq0bAUUAAZnYh.jpg

Last year no one gave CSK a chance and we came with a bang after waiting on the sidelines for two years. Everyone said this was an aging team, but the team proved that with age comes experience and the fearlessness of the big stage to win the cup once again! :first:

The Yellow jersey has always got the best out of players - Dhoni, Raina, Faf, Watson, Rayudu, Bravo, Ngidi, Vijay to name a few. May the power of Yellow continue! :csk:

Look at the passion of CSK fans for a practise session:

All CSK fans, join here and pour in your thoughts on how the team can defend it's title.

Edited by Forever Indian

For starters i think they shud try opening with vijay n watson, vijay has been in gr8 form in SMA which allows rayudu to go in middle allowing him to have less runs for India's claim. As for CSK this will increase their batting n allow them to have overseas bowling option specially in Spin dept

What the hell why this duplicate thread. I created one about Shankar first and it got merged with Forever Indians thread and shows he opened it :hitler:

Now Baba opens a CSK thread and @Forever Indian opens a duplicate thread :nono:

This is discrimination against a particular school of thought even though we are 2 different people.

Ban OP

Edited by maniac

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

What the hell why this duplicate thread. I created one about Shankar first and it got merged with Forever Indians thread and shows he opened it :hitler:

Now Baba opens a CSK thread and @Forever Indian opens a duplicate thread :nono:

This is discrimination against a particular school of thought even though we are 2 different people.

Ban OP

:laugh:

21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

For starters i think they shud try opening with vijay n watson, vijay has been in gr8 form in SMA which allows rayudu to go in middle allowing him to have less runs for India's claim. As for CSK this will increase their batting n allow them to have overseas bowling option specially in Spin dept

Agreed, Rayudu should be 2 down if in the XI.