Kohli 'very lucky' to remain RCB captain - Gambhir

SK_IH

3 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I saw this live actually. When the anchor asked that to Gambhir. He was no holds barred and he also said something like forget winning trophies you won't be even winning enough matches.

really lol, Virat would be pissed if he gets to know this, might see more maa bhen during IPL :rotfl:

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Spot on.....

He is captain coz he is brand.....or else he is an awfull captain to say the least in LOI

Precisely and this is why the franchise stick with him,he's a fortune for them .

Fans will care about winning not them.

Anyway we'll definitely see some sort of gesture or remarks by viray towards gambo during one of the match :cantstop:

45 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Calling a spade a spade, doesn't necessarily mean he can be a good administrator.

Him being a bit aggressive  doesn't give vibe to become a good administrator. But he has already proved his leadership skill with whatever chance he got to showcase it. He took Kolkata knightrider from a wooden spoon team to one of the best and won 2  ipl and also reached to final on few occasions.

Edited by raki05

Agree. He is captaining his side since 2012/13 i guess and still hasn't changed much as captain. If any other guy was such poor as captain then any team would have sacked him in year or two but as it's virat i think RCB won't be able to do sh*t till he retires.

Edited by Nikola