Modi may not be able to change india , but he is the right person to save us from Congress/Rahul !!!

velu

The day Congress can think of a leader who is not Gandhi/Nehuru bloodline or puppet to Gandhi/Nehuru bloodline, things they might be considered as part of democratic family.

If I am right, casulities of dydnatic rule include CBN, Mamata,Pawar,Patnaik,Sukhram, Sangma,Jogi, Vaasan, Reddy,Mufti khala

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

The day Congress can think of a leader who is not Gandhi/Nehuru bloodline or puppet to Gandhi/Nehuru bloodline, things they might be considered as part of democratic family.

If I am right, casulities of dydnatic rule include CBN, Mamata,Pawar,Patnaik,Sukhram, Sangma,Jogi, Vaasan, Reddy,Mufti khala

I think P V Narasimha Rao was one of the best we've seen from Congress. I don't have the info on whether he was a stooge of the Gandhis or not.

52 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I think P V Narasimha Rao was one of the best we've seen from Congress. I don't have the info on whether he was a stooge of the Gandhis or not.

Exactly, Lala Bahadur Shashtri died too early, Even MMS was ok but Sonia Ji/Rahul Ji simply made him puppet.

Indira Ji was great leader. She did what was needed to be done with Iron fist. She was decisive and deserved to be leader of Congress party. Selection of Rajiv Gandhi can be justified too, in terms of Congress getting sympathy votes. But current crop, Sonia Ji, Rahul Priyanka Vadhra, none gives the vibe of politician.

I dont think Congress has issues in attracting the Politicians and leaders. Its only that, now a days it has simply turned into Family Enterprise.

PS: I  think Narsimha Rao was a visionary. He lead the party and contry took different path to negate the impact of Mandal

Edited by mishra

32 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Another term for Modi will be great for the nation ,BJP never had a consecutive term.many of the promises and issues which are left unresolved will be worked upon in these next 5 years .

Modi is a no bullsh1t guy , I trust him to make up for some of the non performances 

I just hope they come again. They deserve one more term. We already know what we get with Congress. Would love to see modi change the face of india in the next 5 years. 

I hope those libtard Hindus vote for the right person. We are our own worst enemies. ;((

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

I just hope they come again. They deserve one more term. We already know what we get with Congress. Would love to see modi change the face of india in the next 5 years. 

I hope those libtard Hindus vote for the right person. We are our own worst enemies. ;((

Looks like nirav modi will be back in India, just before the elections..

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

He 'stole' the PM chair from Sonia's control! According to one Congressis book, I think Natwar Singh, he wasn't even allowed a proper PM's funeral in Delhi, and she didn't even allow his body to be properly cremated. 

The Gandhis are very wicked and vengeful, didn't even spare from Rao-ji from revenge at his death

16 minutes ago, Moochad said:

He 'stole' the PM chair from Sonia's control! According to one Congressis book, I think Natwar Singh, he wasn't even allowed a proper PM's funeral in Delhi, and she didn't even allow his body to be properly cremated. 

The Gandhis are very wicked and vengeful, didn't even spare from Rao-ji from revenge at his death

Vow so sad to hear. On simple wiki search

Rao suffered a heart attack on 9 December 2004, and was taken to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences where he died 14 days later at the age of 83.[82] His family wanted the body cremated in Delhi."This is his karmabhoomi", Rao's son Prabhakara told Manmohan Singh. But it is alleged that Sonia Gandhi's closest aides ensured that the body was moved to Hyderabad.[83] In Delhi, his body was not allowed inside AICC building.[84] His body was kept in state at the Jubilee Hall in Hyderabad.

BC , Now I hate that Naagin even more :((:yousuck:

Just on grounds of genocide of Tamils, If I was a Tamil voter, irrespective of any caste creed, i will never vote any party which goes in alliance with Congress. 

If I was a Tamil political leader, I will ditch Congress as soon as vote is casted, Wont wait till results and support anyone who can screw Gandhi Family.

But, I am sure this not going to happen as Tamils are racing to beat Sardars of Punjab in pure Chewtiyap

There is no better option than Modiji right now. If khangress comes to power they will loot and plunder recklessly to compensate for the time period they were not in power. Nation will surely go to dogs. Likes of pappu, Vadra, Kamalnath, Gehlot, Momatha etc will dictate the terms. Islamisation will gain momentum. Rohingya refugees will be given free pass, Pakistan will encroach our territory further by occupying Kashmir and we might lose Arunachal to China. Khangress coming back to power is scary. We will have to stop it at any cost