AAP Votebank

surajmal

Either this turd has gone full retard, or Congress' votebank (atleast Type 1,2) has shifted to PAAPis. Wiki says RoPers form ~13% but its probably closer to 20 with Bongis' popping up all over. Plus infestation of all the darbaris & bureaucracy in NCR, PAAPis have a ready made votebank of 30%. So BJP needs to work on Type 3, i.e. Sootiya and double digit IQ hindus, to make sure this cancer doesn't win again. 

Edited by surajmal

7 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

He has gone full retard. No way Muslims will transfer their vote from a national party to a local party for general elections. 

Probably true. But since state elections are due within an year, BJP better start working on the Type 3 Congress voters. I don't have much hope in Sootiya Hindus getting some sort of epiphany regarding the true nature of this rat bastard on their own. 

43 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Either this turd has gone full retard, or Congress' votebank (atleast Type 1,2) has shifted to PAAPis. Wiki says RoPers form ~13% but its probably closer to 20 with Bongis' popping up all over. Plus infestation of all the darbaris & bureaucracy in NCR, PAAPis have a ready made votebank of 30%. So BJP needs to work on Type 3, i.e. Sootiya and double digit IQ hindus, to make sure this cancer doesn't win again. 

Abey bharwey ki aulaad, AAP-tards is you Jatts losing the plot. Leave us Bongs out of it and take responsibility for your own created monsters, like you did with congressi bootlicking. 

I always wondered how foreign powers could easily conquer India in the past, considering how great our civilization was. And now I know it, pure treason.

Treason has been our bigger enemy than Bin Qasim or Ghazni or any other invader. Do remember that Bin Qasim could successfully invade Sindh only when there was internal strife in Raja Dahir's kingdom.

I'm all for criticizing Hinduism and questioning gods or even calling it a bluff but sharing this kind of stuff from a Delhi CM is least expected. Where is the integrity?

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

I always wondered how foreign powers could easily conquer India in the past, considering how great our civilization was. And now I know it, pure treason.

No. It was to do with lack of strong central authority along with various technological/material problems in warfare, along with having duffers go up against competent foreign military leaders. People like Prithviraj Chauhan, Rana Sanga, etc. were class A idiots, not fit enough to be captains of a platoon, let alone a general. Yet we glorify these total fail people.

Treason has been our bigger enemy than Bin Qasim or Ghazni or any other invader. Do remember that Bin Qasim could successfully invade Sindh only when there was internal strife in Raja Dahir's kingdom.

It made it easier, but a small Indian kingdom with no horses is hardly a match for the Caliphate's might. 

I'm all for criticizing Hinduism and questioning gods or even calling it a bluff but sharing this kind of stuff from a Delhi CM is least expected. Where is the integrity?

Agreed.

Edited by Muloghonto

In north every seat has a Vote Katua (eroding the vote of particular party). AAP is nothing but Vote Katua party. It was supposed to cut BJP Vote Bank Nationally by garnering support of educated , young, gullible class.

However, Things didnt go as per plan and they won in couple of states while got exposed and shown the door nationally. Now Kejriwal just want to be formal ally of Congress Masters.

21 hours ago, mishra said:

In north every seat has a Vote Katua (eroding the vote of particular party). AAP is nothing but Vote Katua party. It was supposed to cut BJP Vote Bank Nationally by garnering support of educated , young, gullible class.

However, Things didnt go as per plan and they won in couple of states while got exposed and shown the door nationally. Now Kejriwal just want to be formal ally of Congress Masters.

Should start calling aapis that. Should be fun. But not many aapis arnd.

56 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Chutia spotted.

Baffles me how this fcukwit is still allowed to post here.

No, the only chootias are those who glorify these total fails as some sort of heroes just because they are casteist/racist in heart and these 'belong to them'.

Educate yourself. READ. Baffles me how anyone who's ACTUALLY read history can think that these two gents were qualified to even be captain of company of 20 people, nevermind generals. When duffers lead your army, you lose is the conclusion, at least when it comes to these two.

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Chutia spotted.

Baffles me how this fcukwit is still allowed to post here.

I mean, forget for a moment that Prithviraj was a class-A duffer for 'no night warfare' in battle with a mleccha. [ even if we are to believe that Indians were dumb enough to not wage war at night - of which no actual proof exists for the claim, the scriptures STILL mention over and over again that Mlecchas don't follow the Vedic rules]. 

Did you know after Ghori lost the first battle of Tarain, he didn't go back to Afghanistan, but instead, went straight to Bhatinda, kicked out the Chahamana vassal and stayed there for six months ? What do you call a 'general' who lets the fleeing enemy, after losing a battle no less, take a key frontier fortress from his vassal and do nothing ? Answer: gadhaa. Yet we glorify such gadhaas. 

Patriots do not glorify duffers who * it up for their nation.

Edited by Muloghonto

54 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Should start calling aapis that. Should be fun. But not many aapis arnd.

there is one, You can spot Retard in no more than couple of posts.

Because, Unlike others, who have regional tendency, mandal tendency,minority tendency, communist tendency or simply Congress Supporter since pre independenc,  Aapis arre just like their leader. Allway lieing.

Here is a old list when he was just 1 less than a half century of lies. Legend migh be nearing a century by now.

https://sites.google.com/site/liesaapspreads/49-lies-of-arvind-kejriwal

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

No, the only chootias are those who glorify these total fails as some sort of heroes just because they are casteist/racist in heart and these 'belong to them'.

Educate yourself. READ. Baffles me how anyone who's ACTUALLY read history can think that these two gents were qualified to even be captain of company of 20 people, nevermind generals. When duffers lead your army, you lose is the conclusion, at least when it comes to these two.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I mean, forget for a moment that Prithviraj was a class-A duffer for 'no night warfare' in battle with a mleccha. [ even if we are to believe that Indians were dumb enough to not wage war at night - of which no actual proof exists for the claim, the scriptures STILL mention over and over again that Mlecchas don't follow the Vedic rules]. 

Did you know after Ghori lost the first battle of Tarain, he didn't go back to Afghanistan, but instead, went straight to Bhatinda, kicked out the Chahamana vassal and stayed there for six months ? What do you call a 'general' who lets the fleeing enemy, after losing a battle no less, take a key frontier fortress from his vassal and do nothing ? Answer: gadhaa. Yet we glorify such gadhaas. 

Nothing wrong in glorifying these 2 gents, they are worthy heroes who ought to be celebrated. They weren't perfect (no one is), yes they failed but can't doubt their bravery and sacrifice. What sort of language are you using here? Beneath my contempt to even discuss the profanities you use when talking about many of our heroes be it Prithviraj, Rana Sanga, Maharana Pratap or Bhagat Singh. Sure you can objectively criticize their blunders, tactics, strategy, decision making etc...no one will raise an eyebrow. But why such crass language? And why take offence when others choose to celebrate them? Don't they have FOE? They can take inspiration as they see fit, you are no one to throw labels like racist, casteist etc just because you have a different take. Majority Indians ( including our armed forces) do get inspired by these acts of bravery from medieval era even if they ultimately resulted in losses. You sir are a minority here. Millions of Indians take pride in the fact that they share some history, culture link with heroes from 500 years back even if those heroes ultimately fell.

^ In our culture, There was a conduct in which a war was faught and Indian rulers used to abide by their words. Even English rulers only later stages of Raj period realized that generally, Indian rulers and Indians in general were true to their words and treaties as long as their religion is not disturbed.

43 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ In our culture, There was a conduct in which a war was faught and Indian rulers used to abide by their words. Even English rulers only later stages of Raj period realized that generally, Indian rulers and Indians in general were true to their words and treaties as long as their religion is not disturbed.

This is fantasy. Read the Purans. The Magadhi empire - the greatest empire Indian subcontinent has ever seen, was founded on every treachery, advantage and words being broken concievable to man. Same with the Chalukya-Chola wars. 

No ruler 'stands by their words' when an opportunity to expand their kingdom presents themselves on a platter. Neither do they ignorantly commit their own people to die 'just to keep their word'. These are fantasty stories, not reality and there is no support to any such notion in actual fragments of history that survives in the Indian subcontinent. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Nothing wrong in glorifying these 2 gents, they are worthy heroes who ought to be celebrated. They weren't perfect (no one is), yes they failed but can't doubt their bravery and sacrifice. What sort of language are you using here? Beneath my contempt to even discuss the profanities you use when talking about many of our heroes be it Prithviraj, Rana Sanga, Maharana Pratap or Bhagat Singh.

They are not heroes. Duffers who make dumb decisions, show decisive, inferior and stupid strategic and tactical nous, are not heroes. They are the villains. Infact, they are twice the villains - not only are they incompetent, they are too stupid to see they are incompetent. 
Bravery and sacrifice ? Sorry, not gonna cut it. Not when bravery and sacrifice is aligned with ignorance and stupidity. A wild boar or a Rhino is a very brave creature. Still doesn't override the fact that they are usually dumb as a doorknob and most animals are able to outsmart them and get their way. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Sure you can objectively criticize their blunders, tactics, strategy, decision making etc...no one will raise an eyebrow. But why such crass language?

Duffer is crass language ? You mean a guy who sits back, does nothing about a KEY border fort being conquered from his own vassal, by his defeated enemy no less, is not a duffer ?

You mean the guy who walks STRAIGHT into a tactical trap, attacks head-on (sanga) to the MOST defended/fortified position, as anticipated by the enemy ( Khanwa), is not an idiot ? Call them for what they are. It is their decision that cost the nation, the civilization and the people their lives. Incompetence does not deserve being celebrated but being cast into the laughing-stock bin.

You want to see patriotism in India, well see how actual patriotic cultures like Russians, Japanese, Koreans, etc. act in terms of patriotism. They dont celebrate every lallu-panju who horribly failed because they were their own. They only celebrate the ones who succceed or the ones who didn't fack it up and lost due to genuine superiority of the enemy despite doing everything legit/logical to defend. 
This is why, for eg, you won't see me bad mouth Laxmibai. Because even though she failed and she couldnt possibly beat the British Empire on her own, her decisions, her tactics, were smart and that of a strategically & tactically competent person. Not a duffer. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

And why take offence when others choose to celebrate them? Don't they have FOE?

If you wanna claim FOE for celebrating idiots who harmed us, extend the same courtesy to the Congressi types too and be consistent. Can't have 'we celebrate only the duffers we randomly choose'. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

They can take inspiration as they see fit, you are no one to throw labels like racist, casteist etc just because you have a different take. Majority Indians ( including our armed forces) do get inspired by these acts of bravery from medieval era even if they ultimately resulted in losses.

Uhm, ironically, it was an armed forces guy - lifelong BJP voter no less- who opened my eyes many, many years ago to how much of a duffer Rana Sanga was. And the man himself comes from UP. The military is not political, so they will celebrate the main popular heroes when required. But make no mistake, Borpukhan is considered 10 times the man Rana Sanga was by any armywallah who's actually educated in Indian history, even though Borpukhan is a nobody in popular culture.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

You sir are a minority here. Millions of Indians take pride in the fact that they share some history, culture link with heroes from 500 years back even if those heroes ultimately fell.

Since when does being minority/majority enter the discussion about right/wrong ? Would you like me to point out how many ideas of yours are severely minoritarian and therefore be dismissed on the basis of such ? 

There are PLENTY of heroes and history to take pride in. Just not these duffers like the ones i named above. That is nothing more than local populism culture steeped in ignorance and random quirks of historical populism (that doesn't always follow meritocratic fame). If you want names of Rajputs to celebrate, i can think of at least a few that are orders of magnitude greater in their competence, equally brave and definitely not duffers.