Pulwama terror attack was Pakistan's finest hour: Pakistani Senator Mushahid Hussain Sayed

Gollum

LINK

At the meeting, Mushahid Hussain Sayed said, "What happened in Pulwama in February, in my view, was Pakistan's finest hour after the nuclear tests of 1998."

Pakistani Senator Mushahid Hussain Sayed has called the Pulwama terror attack "Pakistan's finest hour" in the last 20 years after the 1998 nuclear tests. Mushahid Hussain Sayed's was speaking at a Think Tank meeting conducted by Institute of Strategic Studies in Islamabad.

At the meeting, Mushahid Hussain Sayed said, "What happened in Pulwama in February, in my view, was Pakistan's finest hour after the nuclear tests of 1998."

When the Pakistani senator called Pulwama terror attack Pakistan's "finest hour", the others nodded in agreement.

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

LINK

Followed by one of the fine not finest hour for us where we cooked some jihadi butts in balakot, though finest would be liberation of pok, gb and balochistan plus Tibet 

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

Followed by one of the fine not finest hour for us where we cooked some jihadi butts in balakot, though finest would be liberation of pok, gb and balochistan plus Tibet 

And bringing down their F-16 with a 50s era Soviet jet :hysterical:, ultimate beizzati in their backyard, ghar mein ghuske maara dobara. 

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

And bringing down their F-16 with a 50s era Soviet jet :hysterical:, ultimate beizzati in their backyard, ghar mein ghuske maara dobara. 

Ye to bison tha to inki phatt ke 2 Ho gyi Rafale ke aane ke baad kya hoga, good news is work on mwf and amca is also picking up speed. 

23 hours ago, Gollum said:

LINK

Some idiots from Pakistan were calling the attack on Indian CPRF as surgical strike. So this isn't shocking and unexpected coming from interview of Pakistani person. Did those idiots also termed the attack in NZ as surgical strike.

Too much vocal support from Pakistanis to terrorism.

2 hours ago, Adi BB said:

And we have a few b@stards in our country who were going gaga over Taliban Khan's fake gesture #thankyouimran 

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

More than a few bastards.  A lot of them.

They are mostly online paid trolls and libtard media, congress and lefties on TV. No one apart from these guys have said anything about these things in real life. They know they are going to lose. They are getting desperate.